The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 6

How many manhwas have the FL hold her hand to her cheek when the food is good? lmao, do people actually do this?

this one seems nice, i just hope that the fl actually gets to go back to korea instead the typical " i want to stay here with the ml"

As someone who lived a lot in earth. Asking someone to read contract bitch that does not mean he is worried. The fuck is wrong with this FL?

THAT WAS UNEXPECTEDLY FAST. No unnecessary drama just straight to the point with lots of humour.
A mass release would be nice 😭😭

FL has something wrong in the head must be from the constant damage she gets. what about his face makes him look worried. asking your to read the contract thoroughly is common courtesy but hey. wtv floats your boat FL

I died when she couldn't pick up that fork 😂😂😂 like what are her stats?? Also I am loving how straightforward everything is!! Thanks for the chapter!!

lmao if she picked up the knife she might've died 😂
These damage rates are crazy

From all the game-based characters, she’s the most pitiful. Like the word is too dangerous for her and she can die any moment😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Lol at her comedic frailty. 76% more likely to fracture a bone? From holding a table knife! 😱🤣

im dropping this. there's a limit to how weak her body can be before it stops being comedic, and foreshadows inconsistency. if lifting a 200 g knife hurts her, then how is she walking around? how is she wearing these huge dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread