The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
@Rino I'm pretty sure ex-president Thomas Jefferson was both married and had six children with a slave he owned, to take one historical example.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's prob not gonna happen, but how cool would a like. Super extravagant, elegant wheelchair be?? Put some roses on it. Make it glam.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine her trying to run away from an assassin
The assassin is just standing there wondering why she is bleeding despite him never once touching her

Interesting ... Maybe Clea loved the duke but she knew he could never love her villainous nature. Therefore she put a more good-natured soul into her but probably still gets to feel everything?

Thank you so much, Somnolent Dog Scans TT^TT

EEEEEP! I really love their dynamics. My heart be fluttering every time I read this manhwa. u w u And I also love how our dear FL has that fish mouth when she turns into her chibi form. Lmao, it's so funny. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH cute, cute 😆

Double-page supporter
I wonder how the dynamic between the original Clea and this stolen soul will play out. It seems like it's not a perfect replacement, but rather some kind of merging of the two, especially if she's being influenced by the original Clea.

Am I the only one who thinks the lawyer is hotter than the male lead? 🧎🏽‍♀️

Wouldn't a wheelchair or something help??
Lawyer do be giving me Persona 5 MC vibes lol....

This chapter screams "GET HER A WHEELCHAIR" more so than any other chapter in this series ._.

Double-page supporter
will clea get a redemption backstory? or she's just been a bitch and will forever be that bitch 😀

She should fess up that she'll die in six months, might help ease his worries on why on Earth she made that contract.

Users who are viewing this thread