The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 9

Oh. Huh. I never thought it would be used for her death. Not that I had any other idea

Giving that red bottle was both twisted and nice hahaha twisted bc it’s for her to choose a place for The FL to die, but nice in a way that it sort of solves her problem of how to disappear when the time comes (and she won’t just fall uncosciously at the gate of the mansion, since that might be her physical breaking point lol)

Is she really going to die?
I feel bad for the Duke, cos this boi be falling hard, yo.
He's already crossed the point of no return XD

If she really dies he'll be crazy heartbroken 😅

But damn, that demon king is twisted 😅 "here's your one way ticket to discreetly disappear when the time comes, good luck!"

I always thought that when the time comes, the duke would know that she's dying. Never thought of this trick before.

Banned
@Aurantix

the dude is smart though. So I'd bet he's going to realize that six months with her diseased body means she knows when she will die.
He's probably going to be crazy heart-broken and then get simply crazy trying to stop that.

Though then there is whole load of questions:
if he does stop that, will the MC or Clea be happy?
Who does ends up with him? Clea that evil witch or the poor MC?
How will the devil respond with his prey being stolen?
Is the devil fine with only taking Clea's soul after 6 months? He is a devil after all.
Oh and is the 6 months thing means the MC is going to die in 6 months and the evil witch Clea comes back? Now that would be crazy twist indeed.

Doubt this story would end with a good ending. Its like Plastic Memories. You know how its going to end up, show itself tells you, but you still believe there is a good ending. Now I'm really excited for the new chapter. Thanks for the translation^^

I would use the red potion to go to a world with lots of those potions. Next go to Earth and enjoy wifi like a neet

if only that was possible

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

I'm going to guess that when the 6 months are up either she does just die or she loses the influence of original Clea soul and the body of Clea gets brought back to life with FL soul still in it.

Regardless enjoying this so far.

Group Leader
If I remember right
the Guy Will bring back the MC to life somehow in the end

Dex-chan lover
Choosing the place where you want to die... omg that's so grim. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread