The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 9

@Mojo omg thats genius. Totally the same. I might even just teleport in a place you normally never could be suchas a bank vault

I feel like she might end up having to use the red potion for something else (e.g. needs to teleport to save her/the ML's life).

Thank you so much for the double update!!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’

ok idk how this will end in anything but tragedy cuz they're obvi gonna fall for each other but I can't wait to see how they'll find a loophole to that. Cuz the author wont ACTUALLY kill her off after 6 months right?...I hope

Thank you so much Somnolent Dog Scans for the two updates!!! As always, Somnolent always upload high quality releases!! Really, really love it!!! Also love the english translations!!! I really love to read your translations! Thank you so much for your hardwork!! <3 <3 <3

And it's making me sad that the red liquid is for Clea Reno's body death place. :"( This is really making me sad. Our dear ML is so cute. I think he can't help but fall to our cute fish FL. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm so excited for more blushing moments of Isaac. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And also swooning moments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really love this manhwa. It has the balance of comedy and romance. What a good romcom. Hahahaha. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Just got caught up and I. Am. Hooked!! I wonder if she'll ever tell the Duke that she'll 'die' in 6 months πŸ€”
I'm loving the romance already tho lol

Thank u for the double update!!β™‘β™‘

Users who are viewing this thread