The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
@ickdrasil he is messed up, after all lol but what i mean is that i feel bad for him and his backstory. Just seeing Rezef and his father in the same panel kind of ticks me (because of stuff from the novel).

@WhimsiCat i know. it’s a good thing he interfered in that situation, but i’m just talking about the relationship in general between Rezef and the emperor. In the novel, it’s kind of wacky, to say the least ig

I see what's happening so far and how she's using every misfortune as an opportunity to gain what she wants, but does she want her brother to be emperor or not? I mean, so far I really haven't see much of her doing so and someone spoiled abit and said
that after Rezef got grounded, the ML somehow took control of government affairs or something and got rid of some of Rezef's allies
. So I'm not sure if she's going to make her brother emperor or not

You know what I love? So far, she hasn't stopped for anything. She wants to survive, hell she even wants freedom so that she can live happily, and she has not looked back once. She gives no explanations to anyone about her personality change and she doesn't care. What's it been, a week? Less? And she's accomplished everything she was aiming for. I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Amazing, I fall alseep for a few hours and I wake up to 3 new chapters! Thank you for your speedy work, it's appreciated! 😄

omfg I love the dynamic building between Cayena and Vera...GIRLS DOING SCHEMES, NOTHIN QUITE LIKE IT <3

Nice one, Cayena!! Hehe. I wonder if she really take a bite of the cookie. And well, the emperor handle it well than the crown prince. Comfort him, Cayena. hehe

@ChibKip
At first yes, she wants to make her brother emperor. But she wants to reduce his influence over her (her staff including ladies in waiting are all his people), she wants some power too so he can't control her later. She wants him to trust her and make him emperor, but hold him on a leash too.

When I get allergies, I look like quasimodo. But when FL gets allergies, she becomes sleeping beauty. *3*

Users who are viewing this thread