The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Can someone tell me what is the novel ch equivalent of this manga chapter? Like at what number should i pick it up?

Edit: it's ch 23

I got stung on the arm by a bee once (mild allergy), my whole arm got itchy and red, throat got a bit swollen too and it was the mildest of allergies. (Benadryl was good enough, didn’t need epi-pen)
I feel like you’d look much worse if a life threatening allegy was in effect.

Well she didn’t actually eat it tho.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for sharing, guys!

@ChibKip
She's gathering her pieces for now so that when the conflict does come, she has the leverage to dictate the terms of his coronation and her freedom. It's like chess players who think a hundred steps ahead. You don't aimlessly take pieces, you maneuver yourself for a win, even if it seems like you were losing.

thanks for all of the chapters! it was so fun to read, I really enjoyed this one.

The faking the allergy is a bit difficult, especially if it's as severe as anaphylactic shock. The swelling to cause unconsciousness is pretty obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Why dafaq are there so many groups translating this when theres a great deal of other villainous and reincarnation mahuwas that could be translated

The chapters are progressing faster than the novel, maybe it’s cause the author is removing a few scenes but anyways the art is so pretty I’m gonna cry 🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread