The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I love your scanlations! Thanks for doing them! The translation is wonderful, especially.

Thank you for translating! There's something about your translations that are just a little bit more polished than the others, I'm not sure what it is... like a secret ingredient. Love your superpowers btw lol

Fed-Kun's army
😍😍SHE IS SUCH A BADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I LOVE HERRR 😍

Power Uploader
Hahahaha. Our girl has already managed to collect a harem.

Thank you very much for the wonderful work! For the second or third day the group is probably not resting for us. 😩
Are you sleeping at all or not, "illiterate bitches"?! 😨

Fed-Kun's army
wow, very well thought out!

and as always, thank you for the hard work!

Double-page supporter
My Queen! I love how she plays them in the palm of her hand like it's nothing.

She acted like one of those fake two-faced thot heroines to melt those guards and honestly I am loving this!!

Thank you for the chapter! Such great quality and it makes sense but when do you even sleep!? Lol

Top-tier translations, and I completely appreciate the redrawing of the onomatopoeias or whatever they're called lol. Thanks for all the hard work!

This makes me think that the emperor knew damn well what she was doing all along, and gave his nod of approval with that key. He sees that she's wielding real political power, and is rewarding her for it.

this group's translations are top notch. i tried to read the next chapter with APS's, and though usually they do a wonderful job too, it felt really rushed and incoherent. i look forward to the next chapters with IB!

i might just have to join the discord after reading these quality scans 😁

i was totally for the other scans but then I just curiously looked at these ones and wow... your scans are gorgeous.

Thank you so much for your translations! I love them the best -- the story is significantly clearer yet more nuanced in your version. I've never commented before but I just wanted to let you know how much your work is appreciated!

just wanna say no matter what story u work on, i’ll always support you guys! your works are on par with official translations!! everything’s so clean and pretty

Users who are viewing this thread