The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

@Yuearrynne The Princess went back in time and aquired the memories of a village girl. So the dominant personality is still the Princess with the knowledge of the future and a village girl's life.

Thank you for explaining the reincarnation thing, guys.
It was bugging me that she kept talking about her childhood when I assumed her childhood should’ve been in our universe.

@ APS, thanks for the speedy updates!!

ugly ass man with an ugly ass personality and a name like HENVERTON. literally nothing about him is attractive

Damn, I always had his appearance in mind as a fat ugly bastard..... ruining my dreams!

Fed-Kun's army
who does he think he is to just approach her like that??? excuse me??? ugh girl set your siscon brother on him (i'm still waiting for the siblings reunion but i'm so nervous about the nanny... THAT'S A FLAG!!! RIGHT??? THAT'S A FLAG FOR SURE!!!!)

aaaah more updates, thank you so much!!! is it all caught up to the raws yet??? /goes to check EDIT: oooh one more chapter and all caught up!!! nice, thank you for all your hard work!! <3333

No! No! Ungrateful ugly sadistic bastard wasn't allow to talk to our precious princess.

Those may be the ugliest fingers and hands that I've seen in a webtoon yet. Everything about her is beautiful except her spider legs lookalike fingers.

And God, I really would like to see mc with Evan, and it's not just because I find him hot. But also because it would be nice to see a mc with someone cunning and ambitious while still portraying him in a positive light. Especially someone that is not a prince nor a duke.
Because let's be honest, manhwas are really classist. The fl never falls in love with someone with a lower rank than a duke or a CEO.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan thinks that the author forgot that this is a transmigration story and not a do-over story.

@Javra17 so I wasn't the only one it bothered huh. The art is stunning, truly one of the best I've seen in a manhwa... but the way the hands and feet are drawn makes me so uncomfortable lmao

I’m glad the artist made this Gillian psycho hoe ugly.

I’m feeling sad reading about nanny Elivan.. Cayena treasures her so much... 😢

Dex-chan lover
@Love2Known

Eh, that was never mentioned in this manhwa. Ai-chan would know because Ai-chan read from the start for the past 24 hours. It was not mentioned. Kind of a douche move to force manhwa readers to read the novel for context.

Users who are viewing this thread