The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

The Duke has to be one heck of a ml or else he's gonna be just a pretty face😂😂 cayena is radiating bad bish energy and doesn't need man in her life lol

Wait, I thought her previous husband was way older 😅
@plutopancake actually the Duke is smarter than most MLs. Like with his interactions with the mc, he's basically telling us the mc's secret in previous chapters. He's like one of those profilers from Criminal Minds. It gave me chills when he said, "It's like it's not even her" or "she knows the future" and the way he was just analyzing mc. 😂
Most MLs would be like "Huh?" Or "She's changed" or "Interesting woman" like as if they're automated 😩 responses.

WHAT ? people say the hand are weird. I think the hands are so beautiful tho

Long fingers are nice. I even amazed several times to see the artist perfectly draw the anatomy

@Aichan

I've also read the entire thing today (and never read or heard of the novel) and I remember they said it in the first chapter, so I think you just forgot it.
I even went and searched the chapter to be sure and it was there so maybe it was the interpretation of the translation team you read it from.

Here it is tho I don't know if it's gonna work:
2-bf9caa1326061930d13c29c794fa00c180d03c6a65b6ad7ad64c398532c33f82.png

Double-page supporter
The artist really went all out in drawing out the scummyness of the ex-husband. That expression is amazingly revolting. I feel offended just from seeing the way he looks at her.

I like the dress she wore in this chapter a lot. I never commented on dresses, so this is my first time I cared about the outfit of FMC in a Manhwa. Its eye-catching and reminded me of someone.

Anyway, here comes the first 'hurdle' for FMC. We all know she will come out victorious, so no use caring about the ugly guy. Although, I do want to know if the guy will be a recurring villain like that one villainous father and sister duo that still has screen time... what was that Manhwa named again? Monster Duchess?

I thought "You've just jinxed it." and one moment later, it became true.

Fed-Kun's army
doesnt her ex husban look like that traitor wimp from the Return To Player Manwha if anyones read it

Fed-Kun's army
the fuck.....the prince, duke, and even that prince assistant is handsome but that ex husband of hers? looks like a pleb...a mob character

Her dress looks like batik silk😍 so pretty!!!!

Yalll the crazy bastard has arrived. 👀

She kinda jinx it when she said that she hope for a peaceful future
in the next couple of scene, she’ll be kidnapped (almost twice), poisoned, etc. Our mc couldn’t get a rest

@Akliw thanks for pointing that out. This proves that this is the Doctor Elise scenario of a reincarnation jumping between two worlds and the second time, they jump back into their past self.

@Dazdigo You are not wrong but the difference with this case is she didn't remember her first life when reincarnated in the second one. Yes the MC here was intrigued and interested but she didn't know she was the one in the story while Elise knew she was a villaness and all the awful things she did in her first life and that's why she became a doctor.

Kinda like it tho, I think is cool that whoever reincarnated the MC let her live her new life in the bliss of ignorance (with knowledge of the book) and not like Elise with all the burden of having memories of your past life and the bad things you did.

Dex-chan lover
@Akliw

So that's where you guys got the idea.

In the version Ai-chan read, the last dialogue box simply said, "was because of my past life" which didn't indicate that she was Cayena, only implying that she had a similar past life.

Users who are viewing this thread