The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Is there a reason for them to post again when it’s already been posted? Like you’re days late😅

Fed-Kun's army
@janelles simply put, because they want to haha this series got released just recently and they all picked it up

@Izzydee I guess it's because they already worked on it. Better to post than not I think so that the effort is not wasted.

I’m confused how 3 groups coincidentally picked the manga up at the same time.

I AM thankful for their hardwork but this is confusing as I see the same scenario repeating lately

I don't care if 3 or less groups are posting all I care about is the quality of their work and the continuesty of it. don't just leave me hanging!!!!!!please!!!!!!please Update!!!!

They probably worked hard on theses chapters :)
It would be a waste to not post it 💜

Wish scan groups would work together and post the next chapter rather than the same.

@Trezcast
this manwha is just released 5 days ago, kakaopage published 20 chapters at once. Usually only the first 5-10 chapters are free and the rest need to be unlocked with coins/tickets, my guess is that these groups already purchased them and probably started working on it right away, so even when they saw other group posted chapter 1 first they might as well finish and post it.

@5hinyan Oh I see.. That actually makes sense! Thanks for explaining 🙏🏻

Also a really big thank you to all groups working on this♥️

@Trezcast People keep track of future manhwa that’s highly anticipated esp if it’s based on a good novel/good art. This one had a pretty popular novel and people have been waiting for months, so I guess groups wanted it as their own scanlating work

@Janelles @Izzydee
Lol we finished 14-19 a couple days ago but didn’t bother to upload to mangadex (we had our website) cuz other groups were faster. We uploaded these now so that people don’t complain about skipping and sNiPiNg when we release new chapter.

@HotHotChicken thank you so much! you’re all doing amazing work ^__^ <3 it’s fun to read the different versions! it’s admirable how fast your group got the work done :D

@HotHotChicken Sorry, if it seemed rude of me. But after seeing another scanlation team saying they still prefer translating even if it’s already been done... it now makes sense why teams like their own translations 😊

Wow, they dont explain her "tormenting" but you can assume it was all kinds. I dont know how princess can look her brother in the face and smile at him. Like he'd be dead the second we were alone together even if it got me confined or hidden away as a stain of the royal family. It would probably be covered up by her dad but props to being able to look that horrible excuse for a brother in the face and say she'll raise him with love. Especially when she was the only one who ever showed him kindness when he was little or when they were adults like....

Users who are viewing this thread