The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Ok there’s something I’m a little confused about. Is cayena both an isekai reincarnation and a time traveler. Because though I know she lived as a Korean office lady, she seems to have such a clear memory of not only her past memories, but things that have yet to happen.

Aggregator gang
@esmee_n101 Yes, it's easy to miss, but she does make clear early on she's redoing her first life after gaining knowledge and life experience as a modern Korean woman.

Crazy creepy stalker alert 👀 poor girl. She must’ve been desperate to even reached out to Raphael for help. But she was killed instead 😔

@Akinya I like seeing both people helping themselves and being helped but both in moderation. It's nice to have someone to rely on and ask for help, and it makes more sense because people can't do everything by themselves. It's nice to have a balance of both sides.

If you think about it, this is a double isekai, first time she died and got isekaied into the modern world, then she died and got isekaied back into the princess world 😂

@Xevin I'm bad at explaining so I'll just quote from one of the scanlations

"Was my life in the real world my second life?"

"I can't believe the reason I was so interested in Kayena's life"

"was because she was who I was in my past life"

indeed it doesn't sound very concise here, it's told more clearly in the novel

REZEF, MY BOY WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUR NUMBER ONE SIMP IS MISSING YOU WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This got dark real fast! I was hoping Raphael would come save the day!

Also, it's definitely his eyebrows that make him super handsome. You don't really see that kind of thicc eyebrow on any other manhwa MLs.

Users who are viewing this thread