The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

I like the fast releases, but honestly I'd rather have parody scans take the the proper time to clean up the image than release a chapter earlier. It just really bugs my eyes to see blurry text and images.

I love how he’s starting to fall for her now rather than before. It shows he doesn’t care about beauty first but her actual personality lol

Ooooh, thanks to the comments, I didn't know that she was originally the princess. It was so confusing. At first, I thought she was just a Korean woman that got isekai into the novel, so I was wondering why she was acting as if she was the princess in her past life. Now it makes sense Princess ->Korean woman ->Princess.

I think they caught up the original, sadly no more releases in a while, thamks for the translation.

The art is 😘. The chibi art is cute as well. Raphael's eye color is borderline vampiresque.

Thank you for the chapters! ♥️

I'll be honest, this was the worst chapter so far. I really respected her attitude of standing up for herself and using people she had every reason to fear, so to see her freeze up because some minor noble was a shit was disappointing. She could easily have him seized by guards and kicked out without anyone batting an eyebrow, being nice to him seems like a very stupid play. What on earth could he do with the support of the Emperor, Prince, and Duke all behind her?

Edit: I should also mention that having the Duke come in and save her rather than having her face it herself is irksome. This is something she has to get over herself, not have a knight in shining armour deal with every time.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I just binge read this, what a mediocre story, and every chapter is worse. Dropping it and never coming back.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or did ya'll think this was going to be a revenge story, rather than a survival story? I mean, I get it sort of.... If the MC simply died after being used by everyone and went back in time to before her father was dead and her brother still was just a prince.... I would assume that she is pretty much going to go for revenge. However, something also happened when she died. She remembered her "past life" as well, so she is seeing things way more from just the perspective of the MCs "first life."

@thegiantpossum, traumas aren't something people can just flip a switch and get over. When years are spent in conditions that the story expressed, it's extremely understandable that she froze up. Being strong around people who haven't abused you is much less complicated that facing the abuser, especially when you are alone with them.

@Dragons33
The image quality looks pretty good on my side, so I'm not sure what you mean? I was the typesetter for most of this chapter, so if you're talking about the text on pg 1, the text effects were actually done like that to replicate the raws. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread