The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

The author had to create ways for the mc to like the ml n that is one

thank you for the updates!!! i've said it previously, but i really love the art for this manhwa. i forgot how cayena had originally died and reading it here reminded of who exactly henverton gillian was my gosh. glad sir kedrey was there and that he was around when cayena needed someone that she "trusted" ugh

MC, honey. You're a princess. Just get guards or tell someone he's creepy and obsessive and you don't want him around and he's gone.

Dex-chan lover
I think she should give Henverton another chance, she might be able to change him 🤡

Dex-chan lover
This mans got similar vibe to ML of 'Is it fortune or is it woe'
Is it the eyebrows? It's prolly the eyebrows.

They skipped part from light novel. In light novel you could see on his side before he went there and they skipped some other part too. You wouldn't be so confused if did read the light novel. It have over 100+ chapters so far and it is amazing good the light novel version 😩❤

Remember kids, light novels and webnovels are completely different.

Webnovels are published online and light novels are officially published by companies, often with volumes selling physically and digitally in markets, with illustrations. Generally, light novels refer to Japanese light novels, but this is not always the case. Here's the Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_novel

The commenter below used the term incorrectly and I often see this mistake so I just want to clarify.

And, ah, the male lead comes to rescue the female lead. (sarcasm) Wow! Surprising. (sarcasm)

Users who are viewing this thread