The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Please just don't go Alabama on us, plot twists are common nowadays but please don't lead to that

@Aurantix looks like you either read the novel or raws so can you clear this out, is she the original Cayena or not? She said i came back and these two chapters too but its not clear cuz she still goes between novel and me.

@SumukluSupurge yeah she’s the original cayena she first died then went to the modern world without her memories as cayena and when she died again she returned back with her memories

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

oh wow, this is very promising!!! very interesting from the get go and the MC seems smart. that we're all confused on mc's motives is a really good start imo

i'll really be looking forward to this one's updates... thank you for picking it up!!!

I’m so glad this is getting translated! 🤩 The web novel for this series is one of my favs

*SCREAMING* I HEARD THE NOVEL WAS GOOD BUT DIDNT READ IT AND IT BECAME A MANHWA AND T___________T I... I... I LOBE ITTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread