The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

this is the last chapter i'm reading it. i have to resist and wait until the manhwa reaches to a certain chapter or once it's longer umu

Clearly the brother is falling for that incest route 😂
Also, didn't this kinda hinted the fact she isn't the sister? Most of the times I don't care about MC turning into another person and the people around not wonder what the fries happened. "She experience an almost death experience, maybe that's it". But if in this story she reveleaved to her "brother" that she isn't her sister, even the if he doesn't believe it at first, I think it could go to an interesting storyline. But this probably won't happen and I am wanting too much, oh well 🤷🏾‍♀️
The story is interesting enough, another revenge story I shall follow close by~~

Why did he make that kind of face...?

And also, thats an enormous character change in one night damn

Dex-chan lover
...that ought to fuck his brain, or at least she gave it a good shacke, like damn

Fed-Kun's army
he becomes a yandere siscon, but there’s no incest, don’t worry 😂 she just thinks of him as a child she should be careful with because he has the psycho tendency lol

He still ain't a nice guy.I mean yh u were neglected but that gives u no right to kill off ur sister who genuinely saw u as family.But meh let's see what happens next.

This is where i get confused, even in the novel lol.

She’s reincarnated (from another life, diff person) but acts like she was truly Cayena in the past like when she mentioned “she used to like Kedrey”
So at one point I thought, ah so she’s a transgressor, repeating her own past life? But then no she’s reincarnated she read this on a book or something.. lmao anyway, I’ll take what I can take 😂

Users who are viewing this thread