The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Hmm this story feels somehow off, I'll keep going for now tho. I usually like villainess stories...

Fed-Kun's army
This makes no sense lmao he hated her for so long cos she was ā€œstupidā€ and then poisoned her and now sheā€™s telling him heā€™s a good kid? I mean at this point doesnā€™t Rezef knows Cayena knows he poisoned her? (UnLESS HE DIDNT ooof but FL read the novel so she shld know the real culprit right?) so his reactions are super weird like heā€™s not revealing his true colors entirely/ not even getting defensive etc? And suddenly heā€™s concerned for her? WDYM ā€œSHE LET HERSELF GET LIKE THIS?ā€ BRUH U POISONED HER YOU LET HER GET LIKE THIS what an absolute tool lmao but the art is great doe

Iā€™m so lost...does the brother actually care for her or what? Their interaction in this chapter is confusing.

reread this I feel like i skipped over this chapter or something, thank you for the translation

@frenchfry
He is acting that way because she is different from usual. He is in shock because of the changes. Their interaction seems confusing because he feels confused lol.
And she knows who the culprit is. But I guess she didnā€™t tell him about it (?) well, there are not any evidence. Or did she tell?
I guess, she asked: ''Whom will you use as scapegoat?'' or something like that.
I just forgot what I did read lol.
Anyway, this interaction was weird because sister was totally different person.
ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
Thank you for translating! <33

i actually think she's trying to manipulate him by saying that and getting his trust. Like, she's using her weakness at that moment to poke his heart or something.

The manhwa is fine but the novel explained this part wayyy better here there seems to be something...lacking

@Miriha it's this manhwa šŸ˜† if you like action/martial arts mixed with bits of romance plus villainess/isekai theme you'll like this šŸ‘

https://mangadex.org/title/59692/i-m-a-martial-art-villainess-but-i-m-the-strongest

And the kitty (tiger) is so cute that I decided to change my profile pic here for the first time šŸ˜‹

Users who are viewing this thread