The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Honestly wasn’t expecting two more to be released because I thought the raw schedule was weekly, and then to see it’s y’all’s translation ♥️♥️ so good in flow and content (easy to understand, good mix of formal and informal). Thank you!!!

Also: Love how the fact that Rezef is very aware of how Kayena smells has been used twice now (her perfume when the maids used it, and now smelling her on Zenon). He’s like a bloodhound - Zenon doesn’t even know he’s been caught 🤭

I hope the 2 siblings can have a good relationship in this timeline bc yes, he’s somehow still an obsessed psycho but I believe he can change bc he doesn’t look to me a real evil, he’s like this bc he didn’t get any affection (especially the emperor was an a**hole) but if his sister start to give him some love I think he could be a good boy. And moreover he’s cute. Lololol

not at me simping for the prince *cough
how old is he though, cayena hasn't had her coming of age yet so probably his little bro will be 16-17? 🤔

I like that she didn't give up on him, as an older sibling I wouldn't have been able to give up on them if they harmed me given the chance of going back in time, I'd want to change them and help them because I know deep down they aren't evil, though I wouldn't count on it, but we can see she isn't counting on it, she's making plans to leave after all.

After reading everything, I feel like there's a lot of information that we're missing right now, and I like that up to a certain point!
I'm amazed by her decision to help Rezef, even with the betrayal from her first life.
I am nowhere this mature, and like Kayena said, I think he deserves an opportunity to improve.
Plus, I love her and the art! So many details
Thank you for the translation! 😄

Aggregator gang
My feelings for the Rezef are nothing but confusion! Should I feel sorry for him or no? Should I like him or no? Should I want him to change for the better or suffer a miserable fate?! GAH!! I can't decide! He's so awful and pathetic at the same time.

Mmmm yes boob window... what is it with manhwa's and boob windows nowadays? Like I get that they want to show those sweet sweet pecs but it all looks rather hmnn inconvenient? Well no matter, I will still enjoy them anyway~

Users who are viewing this thread