The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I know that in plots like these, the FL will be dragged into power dynamics whether she likes it or not, but I really want her to escape all this bullshit.

Thank you for the upload, it feels like some of the dialogue was a bit odd in this one, a few errors but mostly just the flow.

Some of it came out of left field. Author, you ok?

Okay so I have some questions/possible spoilers about the parents of Rezef and Kayena.

So far Kayena keeps referring to her mother’s side as separate from Rezef, as we see in this chapter and Rezef has also said that he’s the son of a concubine. If anyone has read the novel, my question to you is were Rezef and Kayena lied to about having different mothers? It’s been stated that there’s bad blood between the emperor and house Kedrey but that no one knows what it’s about. We’ve also been told that Raffi’s father had an affair. So in conclusion, is the bad blood between the houses because the late empress and Raffi’s dad had an affair and Rezef is actually a half-sibling to both Kayena and Raffi’? This would also explain why the emperor appeared to hate Rezef so much since he’s not his biological son.

Fed-Kun's army
ah....there it is...i like Rezef more than the other version lol

anyway...this dude is a freaking lunatic...just forsake him dammit! screw the consequences

okay ngl raffi is sorta boring 😖 i kinda like rezef more cause it just feels like he has more character.. but ofc maybe once raffi gets more screentime, his character will start to be more evident

Thank you for the translation! C:
The art of this manhwa is SO beautiful and detailed, It's a pleasure to contemplate each panel.
The colors, the light dynamics, the professional use of 3D scenery and the care to make the characters blend well — My illustrator's mind daydreams when doing reverse engineering.

It is also a pleasure to observe Rezef's beauty in this chapter. The guy is crazy but....... 🤤

i want the fl to leave everything and not get involved with anyone after she makes rezef emperor and makes the real mc from novel the lady in waiting marry the duke as it will be more interesting to see their reactions when they realize she was just doing all this to survive . Since they made her suffer like the prince rezef selling his sister to the vassal of duke raffi and not replying to her pleads and also the duke also ignoring her from previous life i say she should just leave and open a bakery and live as a commoner
pls dont make the fl fall for the duke i dont want the same trope like he was rude to the original me but now that im different he loves me kinda thing

@dhananjay

But I think it was implied that the Duke never received her letter? Her psycho husband in her previous life intercepted the letter, which was how he knew, and would explain why the Duke never went to help her. I'd like to think he would've gone to save her if he did receive the letter.

That being said, I think the Duke would've been somewhat justified to ignore her letter even if he did get it. She stalked and tormented the guy who apparently has some sort of aversion/phobia against physical touch. He could've easily brush off her letter as a lie to get his attention.

Rezef is unhinged. . . Yet still a snack. And with Kayena working so hard, maybe he can find some mental stability.

All MLs having overly defined pecs is really.. It looks so weird with their polished faces lmao. But the art is still gorgeous, the details and colours Holy shit

i saw a comment saying raphael is boring~ 😭😭 nah sis, FOR NOW he is boring *i didn't find him boring even in the novel tho~* BUT
he's a simp, shameless lover who's a very good kisser

btw, am i the only one curious what happened after Cayena died in the first timeline? i mean, it was not yet or never mentioned, so... 🤷 just wondering~ 💫

I like how she treats him better than others even though he betrayed her since she knows how much shit he has gone through to become insane

mmmmm. rezef be showing us a bit of his chest too.😍
ehem ehem. on a more serious note tho, I'm glad this isn't just like any other revenge story. She actually wants revenge on all the bad things that happened to her and not to the people who did. She just wants out of it and also to correct the wrong things that happened in their lives. It's very hard to forgive someone or to forget what they have done to you and instead, understand them and lead them to be better. She might seem so evil but she just wants everyone to be happy...

Users who are viewing this thread