The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
Gaaaah the Prince is the one who should be strangled. Cayena wayyyy too forgiving.

Honestly loving flamescans version of this story, the flow and cleaning of each episode has been just a cut above. Only group I'm following now for Marionette! Thank you for all your hard work! 😍

I like that she is trying to save both of them, rather doing the whole revenge story stuff. It's really refreshing and I love how she is trying to save her brother and fix his bad behaviour. Thanks for the quick update ;).

I hope this whole revenge story never end. The dynamics of the siblings is far more interesting than a love story. FL is trying to save her brother from himself while also saving her life. I wanna see more of this than the FL and ML love story.

Double-page supporter
OMG scary... but cay is powerful and beautiful it's all too much😍

the female lead is actually amazing. she makes sure not to mix the events that transpired in her past life and her new life. She always put into account that it it hasn't happened yet, we can still be saved
even though she was the most hurt :(

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t understand why she thinks that the prince even ever got her letters. Seems far more likely to me that her husband ran interference and grabbed each letter as it was sent. We know that’s the case, because when she wrote to Raphael, he confronted her with the letter. It seems odd to want to punish her brother for something that likely wasn’t his fault at all.

Users who are viewing this thread