The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I dunno. He seems decent, but she’s so great. I was kinda hoping she would meet someone closer to her fighting weight. He seems like a pawn not a partner. Still. If this so the ship I’m willing to board ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OMG the design is really so good!! Look at the details of all the clothes, I'm in love! (and I love the story and characters too)

Ehh I’m not feeling any chemistry from mc n raph n it’s kinda annoying he keeps calling her “fragile” n “strong” in the same sentence. I’m kinda disappointed he’s the ml cuz he’s decent but Cayene is just so great u kno n the guy just doesn’t seem to be on the same level as her, which is why I lik xenon more but maybe I’ll change my mind as the story goes on Idk.

I can't stop swearing. Princess, why are you so beautiful? I would have also taken your hand without hesitation.

The ML is decent, as in I neither hate or like him. But as always it is the Princess thats snapped 👸 like ma'am stop being so beautiful and charismatic pls😫❤️
Although I still don't get why she's willing so far to help her sus lil bro for the throne (if I was her I stay tf away from him), and why she thinks she needs to help Olivia AND ML, since her original plan is to live freely, far away from this nobility/royalty drama (which ofc she won't lol)?

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooo, she wanted a partner and got a high level pawn 😂 her power??? i love her 😭💖 he sure fell easy fasdljasdflk

thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread