The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

so hot
i think my soul just got stolen by this sole art
kJvxW9H.png

to be honest, i think my man doesn't have mysophobia, just a trauma or something.

bdQVkYW.png

actually i don't feel glorifying his face cuz im mildly affected by his emotions rn...
like damn, this part/his face makes me think of "i damned love this person sm (even if im not aware), but why are they throwing me away? why are they thinking of me getting together with another person? are they not aware that im inlove with them? they shouldn't do that, they have my whole heart and soul in their mercy." + "why would my beloved even think of something so false? is my image so bad in their mind that they don't want to be with me?" and it hurts my heart so although i love the face, i just cant help it...
and the part when he said "was i even capable of feeling such emotions" made me think of "i was never capable of feeling displeasure or offense even once! much more so when it comes to you."

the last panel dissipated some of my feelings, but still hurt in the heart tho... i've read so much possessive mls lately 😁 so idk if i make sense

Group Leader
So he's a endgame? I kinda want her to stay with her brother but eh, whatever.

I love the art, I love the characters, I love the story, I LOVE EVERYTHING OF THIS COMIC

Group Leader
@Ggot7 how did my comment get interpret as incest lol. I just mean that our mc is a strong lady, she doesn't need to have a marriage to secure her position. Since she didn't have to worry about her brother killing her now. She can just do whatever she want or help her brother ascend the throne instead.

Aggregator gang
I like the tall dark and handsome dude, but I can't say I really want him to be the ML. Not sure why, specifically

Users who are viewing this thread