The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I don't really like it when a jerk suddenly falls in love with the villainess just because she seems different from before.

@Acolytus actually this plot were used by doctor elise too. Just the way it's explained in doctor elise is more detailed, yet in this manhwa the artist just skipped the explanation like this is just a small, unimportant details... Tbh if they explained it well then it won't cause such confusion.. Don't know if the novel is any different, but if the artist explained it in details, it'll at least take about four to five pages, which is a waste, I think?

@Acolytus WMMAP is actually like that. It was explained in the later part that
she has a unique magic that can travel through different universe/timelines as sort of instinctual means of survival.
I gotta praise Spoon for being a good storyteller because of how well put are the foreshadows from the beginning of the story to the latest.

I do agree that the manhwa artists' way of retelling the story as rather messy and lacking. I even took the time to read the novel I order to understand the context.

Props to the art and those detailed designed on her gown even the ml's suit

But those eyes EYESSS AHHHH BEAUTIFUL EYES SO DETAILED ESO THOSE EYELASHES (those strokes r 👌👌👌!!)

Lol ml was too EZ gotta stay for the art

Fed-Kun's army
I'm very quickly getting tired of all the "OMG she's so different!" Scenes. She's hardly done or said very much yet and all the excitement feels unearned. Also, super messy start with the double reincarnation. Artist nailed it, though. Knocked it out of the park.

@ginaasofnow Cannot agree more, the art is a total blow. But the story... this one doesn't deserve 9.12... like how is this getting pretty high?. This is so cringe to look at others overreact about FL. and FL suddenly act too cool for school with Mary Sue treatment is getting tiresome. It's a copy pasta out of series like Elise, but way more cringe.

the art is so pretty and for what?! the dialogue and pacing is ass.🧐 but I'll read through the next one for a bit and hope this was a one off thing.

Tbh the the pacing is....less tham desirable. But the art is so effing pretty. I'll endure for now

Dex-chan lover
How does this garbo have over 9/10? Talk about wish fulfillment lol

The fact that he's suddenly going to take notice of her now has CLICHE written all over it. Is this a 9/10? It's subpar at best right now for me but I will keep reading and see if it improves.

Hrmmmm, the novel did this much better. The duke definitely didn't drool over her like that at all ... >__> The hell.

This is unbearable.
Every chapter has been:
Cayena: *smug smile* *hair flip*
Everyone: OMG SHE CHANGED. THIS IS NOT THE PRINCESS WE ONCE KNEW.

okay we get it. she changed.
The art is gorgeous but the writing is hurting me. Plus the constant smirking and dramatic posing of the characters is a lil cringy.

Users who are viewing this thread