The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Everything is wayy too on the nose in this manhwa. Like, no subtlety at all.

This is the first shoujo isekai manhwa where I truly don't understand the high rating.
There's cliche and then there's this.

🙃 im a bit disappointed with how everyone’s like “wow she’s changed *blushes.*” At least give it a few chapters, cmon..

how does this have a 9.13 rating- it’s the same isekai blonde, blue eyed MC with the ravenhaired, red eyed ML 😐

Oh gossip, everyone is so obsessed with whether or not MC loves ML even though there isn't any realistic chance of them getting married. And sure enough, the second MC looks like she might be moving on ML is getting an instinctive "she is pretty cute" he's trying to fight. I'm surprised he doesn't suspect that MC will try to talk about them being engaged or faking an engagement (to lead to real marriage) as a way of "helping him avoid engagement talk" lol

Also this family. Apparently it's "mature" of MC to not super care that her evil brother poisoned her. Like. That's not the word I'd use and no one's worried about said poisoning? This is a big red flag.

She has nothing to do w you or wtv cheesy lines he said but he's familiar w how she usually dress, the cute nickname, etc... Um, ok if you say so hot stuff.

Ok, ive been pretty curious how this is a 9.13, but so far its just been pretty MC used to be in love with ML but he no back, and now MC reincarnate, Cold hearted ML falls in love.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the moment this ml and the brother saw hee changed big they suddenly became whipped.

So far I can't see the good potential character of this main guy.

Users who are viewing this thread