The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I'm a bit confused about what's going on, but the art is freaking amazing, so I'm in even if the plot is not that good. Thanks for the chapters!!!!!!!!

i opened the mangadex with villainess genre, but this is what I see!!!! I thought the cover was just an exaggeration, but the art is so goooddd!!! Well, not that I care about the art tho, but the art is also one of my list. I really love this! Thank you for the translations!

@Memorable
Hi. Thank you for the upload. If I may suggest about the sfx.. How about a sfx note translation outside the panel.. Or near the sfx..?

I read a bit of the novel translations a while ago, but is it just me or some of the pacing feels a bit too fast and confusing?

@hanatsuki
I totally agree. I'm also here from the novel and everything does feel fast paced. The transitions make things confusing as well, especially if you haven't read the novel yet.

Ezk

So ML is the same as the novel... interesting how she as the villainess still wants them together

I dunno I just don't feel invested in this story telling as beautiful as the art is

The head maid is like her past self so I can see why she try to save her once. Stupidly in love and died in the end.

I mean...I don't mind the maids being half-hearted and disloyal and not respecting the princess and all. But they're also stupid. Not just not doing the work but ordering others not to? What does she think will happen if the room isn't ever cleaned? MC will do it herself? At some point someone's going to notice. And yes, she was hired by Rezef. And yes, an important thing to do is spy on MC. But she'll get more out of her if she is in MC's presence now and then and also does her job so she is more trusted. Plus how exactly does she think she'll look good in Rezef's eyes if she won't even do a shitty job of cleaning when she is hired to be the maid? At some point she's just insulting the imperial family as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread