The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Hi thanks for translating ❤️❤️
I hope u guys keep tl this series bcs i like how u guys clean the sfx and the bubble text and it makes more sense.
Thank youu

Tysm for such great translations! It makes a lot of sense and flows smoothly! Thank you to the author/artist too!! The art is GORGEOUS and the storyline is more unique too! Loving it ❤️

Thank you! Finally I could comprehend better the story since your translations are easier to understand and flow better with the story, thanks for the SFX too... Probably takes a lot of time to clean and redraw it, thank you again for that! Please keep working on this series !

Yes! Thank you for uploading your version :D

That convo between him and his mother, and the ladies in waiting made so much more sense.

I didn't realise they were vying for his hand in marriage - I'd thought they only cared about sucking up to the future emperor and his future empress

thank you!! i love that you translated the sfx it’s been really helpful

Thank you for your hard work! The translation is so smooth and flows so naturally, it’s a true enjoyment to read ^^

I'm on the edge of my seat. Thanks for the update, but please remember to get some rest! The credits page looks freaking gorgeous btw

M2Z

Can you please please PLEASE keep on tl this series 😭
Yours are magnificent & I can finally understand this story better! Tqqqq

Hello and a million thanks to the people who's working on this series 😊 I hold the same sentiment as the others who read your version so I hope you guys will continue working on it.

Thank you scanlation team. You did a good job for this translation as usual!!!
And the prince looks like, he is emotionally unstable

Users who are viewing this thread