The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Turning a psychopath into sis-con doesn't look like a good alternative either, especially when YOU are the sister he is going to lust for.

Hmm.. That maid that wanted to be recognized... Did she go to the prince? Hope she’s not the one who was killed 😶

So if she is able to change him, then will she give up on her goal of freedom? Initially she just wanted to gain enough power to escape from being under his thumb, but I guess if he just becomes a simp for her, then it's fine?

I don't understand why this is an isekai. Wouldn't it be more fitting to make this a travelled back in time story?

this is so good i actually decided to read the novel (one of the rare times i like the story THAT much) and OH MY GOD IT IS SO SO SO GOOD! Thanks so much for updating!!!!

1. can y’all stop trying to view everything as incestuous. it’s not gonna happen even if he simps for her. what kinda shit are you used to reading honestly

2. this is my favorite chapter so far. the part when she says he’ll be lonely if she didn’t come really beat my heart tf up

Omg I know he's an a-hole and used Cayena but this chapter i just wanted to cuddle Rezef 🤣🤣 when he made that face as she caressed his face my heart fluttered lmaoooo. Thank you so much for translating!!

My girl be playing him like a fiddddle
giphy.gif

We stan a strong queen 💪👸 👊

@Fpk
They're not real siblings. They both have different fathers and mothers. The emperor hates him because he's not his child at all. Even then don't worry cause they are not gonna develop the relationship as all, he's just gonna simp for her in a sibling way

Users who are viewing this thread