The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

What the hell, the interaction between the mc and her brother is much more interesting than with the ml so far. Incest route incest route plsplspls

Hmm, I really hope her brother will change, but I also hope he doesn't start liking her romantically, please be normal siblings, please.

the art can slap me and I wouldn't be angry

Thank you for the chapter. The prince seems dodgy with this whole 'sister thing' lmaooo

Fpk

@mldyx "death is the only end for the villainess" and something else I dropped it so long ago that I don't remember! They are not exactly siblings it's kind of cringy(in a bad way). Anyways not my cup of tea. The only thing that strikes me to these manhwas ware their "ART". PHENOMENAL

Turning him into a siscon is the only way to survive I think. Tho it all become useless if he becomes a yandere oof

@Fpk i dont remember any unwanted skinship in death is the only ending for the villainess? and both of the mls aren't even their siblings. try seeing their interactions in a familial light, it's not that bad compare to manhwas that set up the leads to grow together (LIKE SIBLINGS) and end up loving each other

With how the entire empire it seems apparently ships her with Raphael and will not accept the idea of her marrying someone else, it is a wonder she never ended up engaged to him even with Rafael himself not being into it lol

So happy she didn’t straight up abandon her brother to go down his sad route to go for the duke only but is instead trying to help him this late into the game. Hope this somehow develops into a loving sibling relationship
or maybe more

it’s pretty much obvious in this chapter that he’s a siscon but i dont really get why he “betrayed” her and sent her to that county to get killed (before she reincarnated)

I was reading this on an aggregator site (shame on me),
then when I got to the part where he picked her up, I SQUEAL
and for some reason, I can't help but ship.
So i came here and, surprise, why have three scans translating this?

"turning my brother into a siscon to survive!" would have been a better title 😂

Not them trying to make mc’s brother the 2nd lead lik r they related by blood cuz their scenes together have a lot of chemistry

Dex-chan lover
At this point we already know who will ended up being the puppet and the manipulator.tables have turned unshockingly.

Users who are viewing this thread