The Villainess Is a Marionette

I don’t have time to analyze the specific details of each translator but I real illiterate bitches because they spell it “kedrey” which sounds 1000x better than “kedery”

@24kjen

that means small groups have no chance to get series becos bigger group will always get it
illiterate bitch quality is better i want to read their version even if it's less views
thanx for updating

This scanlation war is just too confusing.
Hence my plan:
1. Wait for the series to get an official license.
2. Read the first few licensed chapters.
3. Compare the fan translations and find the one most similar to the official - i.e. the most accurate.
4. Binge read that one.
5. ???
6. Profit!

god the art for this is so gorgeous.. and that dress she's wearing in chapter 19 is absolutely beautiful.

I'm actually really interested to see where she ends up. Will she end up becoming empress after all, (from what I understand, disregarding that she's a woman, she actually has the most 'rightful' claim to the throne, being the child of the emperor and empress, not to mention that she's the emperor's oldest child too) or live that quiet life she's dreamed of?.. I guess I should try catching up with the novel.

Cayena's actually quite kind; it's interesting to see that she doesn't want to take revenge, and even wants a better life for those around her. It's also intriguing to see how her brother is depicted- it's quite.. childlike? I want to see him mature under Cayena's influence, but I also don't know if I trust him enough to rule the country. I'm also wondering what her plans are for the prince's aide... why is she leading him on? Right now my mind goes to 'using him and then disposing of him', but how is that going to benefit her?

And who's Olive (?) going to end up with, if Kedrey is going to end up with Cayena? I want to see how this will play out .

Those who are complaining that we get multiple options to choose from are being kind of annoying? Like... why does it even bother you if they're not poaching. This happens on a bunch of other stories but I don't usually see this many complaints about it. (Personally if I was a translator in this situation I'd reach out to see if we could work together on releases, but I'm not so it doesn't matter. It's also understandable that they want to release a version that they feel is more accurate/readable).

Anyways, thanks to all the translators and teams for all their hard work, I really appreciate it.

scan groups are just releasing chapters they've been working on, what's wrong with that? just let them
people here whining over update notifications like entitled 12 y/o as though they're the ones who paid these groups lmao

Just a quick warning for those who haven't yet begun the series and are expecting a sweet or air-headed protagonist. Exit's that way. Our protagonist is the puppet MASTER. She's manipulative, cunning and determined to get what she wants. If you're still here then kick back and enjoy the show. I promise it'll be quite a wild ride😉

I love all of the HARDWORKING scans stop complaining as if ur paying and they OWE you anything ! If you can’t comprehend then it’s a YOU PROBLEM.
To all the staff THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK!

It's pretty funny how 3 different groups are scanning this while troves of manga are left unscanned. kekw

I don't know if I simply read a mistranslation or it wad the artist's intention to leave it out.. I'll put it under spoiler in case... it makes me very salty though.

Cayena is NOT a transmigrater this is her third life she is the true Cayena who's been tossed back into her original role after living two lives as some bastards puppets. That's why she seems to be able to adapt so well to some of these terrifying mls. She's done it before. I don't know if the artist wanted to make this a surprise but it's really idiotic because this plays a huge role in what she has to endure in the future...

not sure how i feel about this one so far. i feel like, while a lot of things are obviously in the heroine's favor from the get-go in most isekai (due to preexisting knowledge of oncoming events) but i guess the degree to which she adapts so quickly is a little weird. i get that she's experienced it already, but that would probably get me worse than anything especially when it's so far removed from her most recent life. overall, i'm only in it for the potential between razeef and MC.

Thank you to all translators!! I also really like the credits page from Flame scans, it’s very pretty!!!

I really want Cayena’s little brother to appear already!!!

btw, am i the only one curious what happened after Cayena died in the first timeline? i mean, it was not yet or never mentioned, so... 🤷 just wondering~ 💫

can someone spoil me about the novel's ending? or some side stories...~

Users who are viewing this thread