The Villainess Is a Marionette

i have a friend named rafaello, it's a italian name i don't understand why everyone hates it i quite like it

I see a lot of ppl are confused. I read the novel and what I got from that was that she’s lived 3 lives so far that she remembers, her first life as Cayena, her 2nd life as an office worker and her third as Cayena again. She said before she related to Cayena in the book and she realized why she did so much, because was in fact Cayena in her past life. That’s she knows other details of her past life that wouldn’t be in the book

@romancefinatic The MC’s first life was Cayena, and then she reincarnated into the real world (except with no memories of her first life, but instead, she found a book about her first life), and then she reincarnated back into Cayena, where she then recalls most of her memories from both lives. It’s explained pretty clearly in the ln and in illiterate bitches translation, not so much in the other translations though so it’s easy to understand why people are confused

@nishie16 ah,so its similar to another story, [the villains savior]. i didn't originally start with illiterate's translations which is why I was probably confused since the other group didn't clearly explain it

come here again to comment about the art it's just A++++ the eyes, the hair, the dresses, and the glimmering effects under the sunlight *chefs kisse

no further remark about the story for now... I'll have to see more xD

@vrvaetty
nothing against the name, I think most people are just used to the character names used in the novel (especially those who are following the novel)

If anyone is wondering which team to read from , Parody is faster but Illiterate has better quality and translations

Fed-Kun's army
So I read from both translation groups. Illiterate group seems to have better translation and they translated all the sfx as well.
Parody is much faster but the when compared to illiterate ones, their translation seems a little off?

Every time I come across these manga on my phone the title reads “The Villainess is a Mario” and every time I keep expecting to see an overweight plumber on the cover.

This manhwa's release is so timely since the translators of the novel had to drop it. 11/10 art and story.

I really like the story. And the art is lovely. I like the guy with the black hair and red eyes. He's so my type. I somehow hope they get together. Also I hope the Prince changes for the better. But it seems like he's going down the yandere route 😁

I also wanna thank A Parody Scans for translating.

The FL is great and strong. That ML still wondering what happen to him ㅋㅋㅋ I can tell that he is clueless about love ofc he is.

I read A Parody Scans' translation as well as their other scans but with this story, I think I prefer illiterate bitches more, they clean the sfx and the translation is better.

Parody is faster but illiterate has much higher quality chapters. I think I can I wait on them.

I highly recommend illiterate bitches over parody scans just because their translations make more sense in the long run. I do love parody scans (I became a maid is my fav from them) but illiterate def has the better translations. Even the sfx are translated. Its just such chefs kiss high quality kinda work. Def recommend them if anyone hasn't read yet

REZEF IS THE LATE EMPRESS' BASTARD CHILD. HE IS TECHNICALLY CAYENA'S HALF BROTHER BUT WITH DIFF FATHER. THAT'S THE REASON WHY THE EMPEROR HATES HIM SO MUCH. THE LATE EMPRESS HAD AN AFFAIR WITH ML'S FATHER.

Users who are viewing this thread