The Villainess Is a Marionette

Group Leader
I’m really enjoying Illiterate’s translations. If you like Saving your tooches since 2k19, then you’ll like Illiterate’s bc they’re some of the same team members.

Thank you to APS for delivering beautiful translations and catching up to raws in such a short time as usual!
A lot of the comments like to mention that illiterate bitches is better than APS (I'm referring to the ones that word it very passive aggressively or make it seem like there is a massive difference between the two) which, personally, I don't think is necessary? Both teams have great translations (although I prefer APS) but putting one group down to put another on a pedestal is incredibly rude, especially to the people who are taking their time to work on it.
On another note, the story is wonderful! Absolutely LOVE the art and the characters. Can't wait for new chapters, to the point where I may even read the novel haha

I love this sniping war, shows you which scan groups do a good job versus which one that just rely on MTL.

ok I'm a little confused cause [she was reading a story and was an OL or related to the MC, but she keeps referring to everything that's happening as if it was her past life? I thought she just gained the memories of her and wasnt ACTUALLY her??] plz someone help me understand cause I'm so confused. I love the story just that one detail is throwing me off

also in terms of those releaseing the scans I prefer illiterate's scans more mainly because the translate and are consistent with the sfx, when its still in Korean (especially when some of the characters are ones I don't recognize) I just try to come up with what I think should be there. all the teams are great and I hope everyone keeps up with their hard work!!

sometimes i shock myself finding myself so immersed in it that I feel anxious myself, THIS IS SO GOOD

Banned
@romancefinatic

Yeah, the author was wishwashy about that in the novel too. The author only cements to one like 80 novel chapters in. She wasn't actually her, cause if she was most of her decisions would be lot different.
You can assume when she talking about stuff happening, she means stuff she remembers perfectly from a book.

@romancefinatic ; I'm not sure either, but I think it may means that they share "two souls" in their body (like idk how to say that, but their two souls may just have became one ?), like we can see how she have the memories of the princess (childhood memories with her nanny for exemple, that obvliously she couldn't have known only by the book), and also feelings of the real princess (for exemple, the nanny ; she really really seems to love her, not just like a Nice character or smth. Same for that ex-husband, she was scared as if she already lived the life with him and not as scared of it happening to her in the future).

Or maybe she just fully accepted herself becoming the princess and now think of the princess as her, so she talk as "I" to refer to what happened to the past princess/past "her"

@someunregpunk ah thank you, I sort of assumed that she kinds just took the MCs persona so she could just refer to the MCs past as her own. but I guess since she relates so much with her its reasonable to see why should would just take the MCs life as her own

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think it's right to pit them against each other but declaration of preference is different. On that note, I didn't understand what was happening in the first few chapters except for the Illiterate scans and that's why theirs is the only one I read now (and the quality is so well done! I love the sfx too!) But for any new readers, try reading all the versions and pick what you like! We have different preferences after all. I appreciate everyone's hard work with this and I do hope they get some proper rest. Thanks for all the hard work!

@bangtan_sonyeondan the current chapter 19 is chapter 30 in the novel. As you can see, they are rushing a lot, so I recommend reading the previous chapters in the novel, if you have time

@draw2much I garantee the novel is much better. The manhwa rushes a lot and skips small scenes that explain certain situations and internal monologues that explain the characters intentions, personality, and their development.

@Ashlinsama
Aw thank you❤ I had the name for a long time & idk how I even came up with it lol

Yea I can see how the names are weird, that's only thing thats off I guess but overall their translation is much better understanding
I think some groups do name likes that so others can know which translation they're reading, idk but that my guess

@otomefreak
Oh I love your observation, I noticed that too alittle

The art is so so so pretty! I can't wait to see push and pull romance between our princess and Duke hahah

Users who are viewing this thread