The Villainess Is a Marionette

@cnd it's a few things that might make sense in context but having read the novel I know it's not really correct.
For example, when shes handed the key, they translate it to something to do with maid lists, there was even a comment asking why they had a list of maids locked away. The key only signifies she has control over her palace's internal affairs and can fire/hire new staff. There was also another scene where she was revealing the names of the new ladies-in-waiting (Olivia, Susan and evans sister Julia) and what they were going to do. The speech bubble said something about her wanting to raise these ladies reputation. But she actually meant that for Olivia only. She's putting Olivia in charge of meeting her guests to elevate her social standing because she comes from a weak family.

Small things like that, it doesn't really matter but does make the story clearer

Damn when I really like a female lead, I always think she's too good for the ML. I really wish I can find a manga with a female like this that doesn't fall for anyone and live quietly as she plans.

I feel like a certain group is rushing to push out translations before anyone else and making mistakes at are not characteristic of their quality...
Other than that, interesting story. It's nice to have a time reverse story that, so far, doesn't revolve around the heroine only succeeding because, even though she's not too smart, everyone around her is still dumber than she is.

reading illiterate bitches scans now after APS and everything makes so much more sense. I got the gist of it eventually but its nice when it actually makes sense and story flows better, it definitely feels more detailed than it did on my first read.

I can’t stop taking photo of her I NEED IT AS WALLPAPER 😭 she’s so pretty hands down to the illustrator.

Hands down to the translation groups showering us with updates 😍

btw Does anyone have link to translated novel? Thank you in advance

I’d just finished with the novel (at least until 100) so i’m so happy to know that there’s a mass update!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tqtqtq!!! Love you guys!!!

@Chekken_nagget there’s a translated novel on woopread. But only until chap 100

Ugh this manhwa is literally one of the best villainess stories I've read. Every chapter gets me at the edge of my seat and every character (at least the main cast is becuz I wanna believe Gillian and Lydia are dumbasses) is smart! The art is gorgeous and the story is absolutely intriguing. I love scheming beautiful fl like Aria, Elena, Roxanna, and Cayena~💕

i feel bad for illiterate biches tbh.. but they could just scanlate the chapters which havent been scanlated by parody scans instead of doing the already translated ones

Man I'm really enjoying this story,
except for the male lead
. It's well-written and thought out. I'm enjoying the intrigue and how the female lead is actually making smart decisions. It's easily a 10/10 story.
Except for the stupid fucking "interdasting" neck-snapping male lead who didn't want her at her worst and doesn't deserve her at her isekai op best. He belongs in the trash along with the black-haired bitch from "I Don't Love You Anymore", the black-haired bitch from "Remarried Empress", the male lead from "Girl With a Scalpel", and the male lead from "Abandoned Empress".
Strong claims, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread