The Villainess Is a Marionette

thankyou parody scans for working hours and hours on this !! i give you my most sincere regards!!!!! THANKYOUUU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SCANLATIONS

bruh we're really being fed today huh 😂 thankful for ALL the translation groups! 😍😘 Thanks so much for all your hard work and mass upload!!!

@kurakumi

Some recommendations that I think might fit the bill... Actually, I was the Real One, The Lady's Law of Survival (the first arc was revenge, but it does seem like she's wanting to do something different), The Villainess wants to enjoy a carefree married life in a former country in her seventh loop, and I also enjoy Beware of the Villainess and The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass.

@BenjaminRed Doctor Elise is a second reincarnation story similar to this (she was reincarnated to modern times with her memories, and then back again to the first timeline). Though they take actual historical events, such as the concept of the Lady with the Lamp during war times (referring to Florence Nightingale).

Thankful to all TLing this but I think illiterate bitches takes the cake. Their scans are freaken amazing and make so much more sense in the long run. and its easy to tell who's talking when its not directly shown on the panel, if that makes sense at all lol.

Aggregator gang
So anyway I hope for once this story has the villainess and heroine become friends.

can someone who has read the novel help to clarify:
was she in fact the real Cayena in her previous life? because she keeps saying the word "return"/"came back"

also I agree illiterate bitches' chapters are the most comprehensible so far, though personally I don't mind reading the early releases first then read the same chapters again later for better translation xD

Dude in chapter 8, she passes the glasses guy and you can see the light glint on the frames.
What I’m saying is holy shit the ART

Jesus christ the art in this series is so damn beautiful, I'm crying out of shame and envy.

@5hinyan I put it between spoiler brackets just in case
"was she in fact the real Cayena in her previous life? because she keeps saying the word "return"/"came back"?"
Yes, this is technically her third life. The first one, is where she's just regular dumb cayena and gets killed by her psychotic husband. The second one she is reeincarnated in korea, lived a seemingly normal albeit hard life without knowing she was cayena and read a novel with her past life's experience (giving her more insight to what's happening around her now). In this current life, she remembers both the first life as well as the second life.

Sorry if my english is confusing, hope that helped 😅

Double-page supporter
I think it's really really good! Definitely worth the read!

But (novel spoiler):
feels bad for what happens to rezef.. was hoping that cayena/princess can help him but i heard no? i guess he's just too unhinged but it's just kinda sad since it's expected the MC and ML will have a happy end, almost every story in this genre has a happy end lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is so dumb. It's like 70% pure exposition and the story is messy as fuck. The MC's actions are pointlessly over the top - the author just makes her do convoluted shit only for the sake of seeming smart. Except it doesn't come off as smart, it's just dumb.

Like her conversation with the prince where she bargains for her freedom. She just puts all her cards on the table for no reason at all and decides to support the guy who just poisoned her and will kill her in the future. Just so she could "throw him off" a bit. The author is actually trying so hard to make her look smart that it comes off as retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread