The Villainess Is a Marionette

Does anyone have any recommendations for things like this where the mc is actually smart and not blinded by revenge or anything? Every other otome I've read always have the mcs wanting revenge or they're just stupid and its so annoying.

Oh god I hate when scan teams all post at the same time....its like they're fighting to who can continue it, so does anyone know which one I should read? (Don't be bias if you follow one of groups)

Maybe illiterate bitches™? Groups who actually do the sfx I can trust because they are putting time to do that, idk if anyone read all the translation can yall please tell which sounds better

i'm kinda sick of the reincarnated revenge plot (this time theres a normal life sandwiched inbetween dk how relevant that'll be) with the mc knowing everything that happens and knowing exaclty how things will work out if she does some specific things and just playing a game of 4d chess where she knows everything her opponent has planned (as a bonus the ultra hot male leads who ignored her the first time will obsess over her this time bc obviously the only thing about her personality that mattered to them was foresight and maturity (why is she considerate/polite????at least retain some of her personality from earlier like being a selfish prick or sth))

Obviously it's a little early to judge this since i ve only read 4 chapters and i'm willing to see this through at least till 15 as long as its not entirely ridiculous , this was just a rant and in the end i am still isekai trash(arent we all at this point) as much as i hate it

I think I’m going to have to start reading the novel because I’m lost. I like this, but it’s really confusing.

Woah this manhwa is so popular that four scanlation groups pick this gem up. It's time to give this manhwa a chance then.

And yeah @Lovelyspacepanda I agree. For now I also read illiterate bitches™'s bcs of sfx. It's truly satisfying to see those sfx translated.

Anyways, thanks all the scan groups! Very appreciate of your good works!

Huh. Not sure why the rating is so high yet because so far she seems like a Mary sue to me. She was like a marionette in her last life too (basically a pushover) but she transmigrates into the princess and all of the sudden she is smart and calculative? Idk about this man. I'm gonna go read the novel to see if its really like this. I really like the art-style so I hope the story get better and she becomes less mary sue.

@Yuzutii I don't know if this will change your mind, but in the novel
she remembers her trauma of being r*ped and tortured by another noble after her downfall. She meets that same man in this lifetime, and... yeah. She can barely stand up to him while he looks at her like a pervert.
There's also an arc where she gets kidnapped by that man (or someone else, I forgot) - which means she's not almighty - she's a schemer but if she faces troubled she's really screwed because she doesn't know any self-defense or martial arts or anything

art style makes up for the story’s plot hole lol. thank u parody scans for ur hard work!! 🥰

Kind of bothersome how
even though the duke (male lead) hated her and practically spit on her existence magically changes after one peaceful meeting and slowly falls in love with Cayena (female lead). I wish there was a different male lead. It breaks my heart seeing the female leads always go back to the guys who never loved them just because they reincarnate

Lol the emperor looks exactly like how I imagined him!

Btw i thought that Raphael was more hesitant? From what I remember in the novel he was still very cautious/cold around the FL in the beginning but here he did a whole 360. Kinda disappointed, I wanted him to be more indifferent and cold to really enjoy the change in his treatment towards the FL

Omg do you y’all even see the attention to detail in this?? IT IS SO GOD DAMN BEAUTIFHL

i wonder why the majority of isekai romances or past “flames” flourish when the female lead is uninterested. like are they all lowkey a masochist who likes to say “i’ve never been treated like this before” 😂

Users who are viewing this thread