The Villainess Is a Marionette

I first thought that the dialouges and phasing were awkward and disjointed. However, that's just due to the translation. To those who are new and plan to read, between illiterate and parody, the former is way better.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the title as "The villainess is a Mario..."

And I clicked expected more Mama Mia Plumbers and was immediately disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Is anyone else having the most insane difficulty loading some of the pages? No matter which version I try, the exact same one or two pages almost never load.

Maybe it's a result of the current site instability.

I was excited to see an update... But was still 21 😭

P.s. glad there's multiple ppl working on it though.

The arts great, through her eyes look wonky sometimes. The story is somewhat decently portrayed so far but what the flip are the first three chapters... those were a mess like wtf was happening.

I don’t think this deserves a 9 star rating.

Feels really mid. I don’t give a shit about any of the characters. Cayena was transmigrated but this isn’t her first time in cayenas body? The things she does are made to make her look smart but it’s literally just the characters not thinking like normal people that causes her to be successful.

Art is nice though

@ the people talking trash about this and saying they didnt understand the first few chapters and they don't really care for the characters....did you read the illiterate bitches translations? Because they have the best translations that make the most sense so that might have an effect on your perception about this webtoon. Take that into consideration please :)

Can't we find a different way of starting these things off? If they put as much effort into the beginning as they do the art it'd be great.

It's makes me laugh how these authors are super speedy to dive into the trends but can't seem to make any decisions for themselves. And yet because its a popular genre, people still rush to read it anyway(Including me).

Although I have to say when there's so many copies of the same thing it makes finding that unique one all the better

I’m a bit confused. FL is a normal pushover salary worker that got isekai’d to the emperor’s sister. Why does she feel so much fear against the previous abusive husband? All she’s done is read about him in a book

@ChibiDesigns The FL actually was Kayena in her first life, the Korean Life was her second life, where she reincarnated without her past life’s memories, but with a strong Deja Vu regarding the novel because it was depicting her past life. This is, technically speaking, her third life.

@ZayB Wow, nicely said 🤧 I honestly don't know why I still read these things...maybe to expect more out of it? But thanks for that, I think it really sums up for what most of us are thinking 🙌👏

Why must there be three different scan group doing this series? Feels like a waste of hardwork

Im thankful to every scan groups, its just that rather than doing the same series, maybe they can translate other not yet translated webtoon?

@icesk8terdiaz Agreed the illiteratebitches translations as the best quality. Kayena should be addressed as your highness instead of your majesty, since shes only a princess.

No disrespect to the other groups working on this project intended. I appreciate all of their time and effort and commitment

I really wanna see rezef get a redemption arc I really don't want him to end up as a lost cause thou I don't know how she's gonna do that for him 😭 he seems to be heading towards a dangerous end. But she said they can be saved so I will believe in her!

This is overall a great comic, I just wish the whole Rafael having Mysophobia thing was cleared up because the futher in this story becomes, the more it seems he doesn't have the fear of germs, but rather the fear of touching.

I struggle with contamination fears a lot myself as someone with severe contamination type Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (let's just say I sometimes wash my hands until they're red and that I can spend many hours of my days in the bathroom because of my cleaning compulsions/rituals...) but from all we've seen so far, it seems that mysophobia is once again just being used as a quirky character trait instead of a serious issue that has been researched by the author before being used as part of the plot. Being what's most often called a "germophobe" is not disgust/fear of touching, although most people struggling with that will often try to avoid touching stuff they believe is dirty as much as they but fear of feeling unclean/full of germs... There's an entirely different phobia about touching, which is what Rapheal seems to be showing symptoms of.

Again, I could be wrong, if more is shown about his struggles later on but it just kinda sucks how often people being "germaphobes" is used as just a quirk, as is contamination OCD which is what tons of people most often percieved as being germaphobes actually have.

Users who are viewing this thread