The Villainess Is a Marionette

This pretty good, but definitely not on the level of the other villainess/ reincarnation dramas in the 9+ ratings.

Four different groups translating it and all of them are barely passable.

Omg I love this! Thank you so much for translating! I really appreciate all the hard work ❤️

First I would like to say that.......Vera is so freaking pretty!!!! Her freckles so adorable!!!!

Ok next, I think Kayena is my favorite villainess that gives me a villainess vibe all throughout all the chapters so far. I love that she's plotting and preparing for every outcome and I'm living for it! ;-; I want moooooaaarrr

@miguelcoolboy

I don't believe there is, only very very intense sibling love
imagine that your possisve little brother is a yandere, I haven't finished the novel though I know that
The ML is Raphael and stuff so don't worry too much about Rezef, he's just a lonely yandere siscon lmao(all familial i don't believe he's into incest lmao)

I'm still in ch3 and already have a meltdown
this backstabbing things is not good for my heart but the style just too gorgeous i cant stop reading...!!!
the male characters art style just ticks all my favs i just cant stop...!!

What a waste having multiple groups translating this manga 😞 I wish they’d come to some kind of understanding. There are so many good mangas out there that need translating! 😭

The only complaint I have about this manga is how unrealistic the MC's change in behavior is. If she was smart enough to be this calculating she wouldn't have end up in the position she did last life. Nobody magically changes like this. Otherwise the story, characters and art is amazing.

Loved the latest chapter but what the f is she wearing? 🤣 Is she suddenly a magical girl!

Flame scans’ translation is really consistent w their other works and im loving it 🥰 the words used, the word plays, aaaah it v nice.

@bookwormsyndrome I quit disagree she died. she didn't turn from stupid to smart right away the time she was being abused she probably did some thinking plus its not like she is thrown in a new environment and new events that she has to find a solution for she is RELIVING her life! How many times did she think" if only I did this or that" its like retaking a test that you failed once with the same questions you would only study how to answer those questions specifically. Same thing in the past she was not smart enough to predict the future and thus making the right move. now she nows what's gonna happen so she nows exactly what she has to do also she may not be smarter than her old self she is just more mature

cnd

@bookwormsyndrome so, the difference is that the mc had a different life before this one where she not only read the novel that is this current current world, but she also reappears to have been a schemer in her original life.

Users who are viewing this thread