The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Equilibrium

Lol, rather than a Social Justice Warrior, he's more like an entitled bastard. Nothing social or justice about plain nepotism.
😂

Man, seriously though, what a tool. I bet Akari actually is a reincarnated Japenese player and she's an even bigger douche bag than the prince is.

Double-page supporter
Stupid prince threw the game! Aquasteed got a free win!

Dex-chan lover
Hey Hartknights. Take your condescending tone and neopistism fueled position and bite a hard one
You are royal scum and hope you get overthrownes with months

Aquasteed, do us proud man

glad we got that ass butt out of the way... NOW! AQUA! FLIRT IT ALL THE WAY! LOVEY DOVEY BANZAI!

Dex-chan lover
You could use this treatment of the future queen of the neighboring kingdom as a reason to punish the fucking shit out of that prince, but if you do, keep it in the background, mostly.

I am seriously worried about the future of that kingdom. Seriously ... What has that fucking prince in his head? And all of his "assistants" who decided to go to make a mess without confirming anything.

Poor people.

Dex-chan lover
Huh...so the engagement with the dipshit prince has been broken. ...WHEW. DODGED THAT BULLET.
The kingdom is all kinds of screwed, but that's not her problem anymore.

I enjoy how Prince Aquasteed (still a ridiculous name) absolutely jumped at the opportunity to court the apple of his eye. He's playing it smooth, but you just know he's internally cheering "Lucky!" among other things.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see an otome game manga where the douche target character gets whats coming to him.
I hope this is it.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the translated source material

NTR
NTR attempts EVERYWHERE

Welp

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

RIP to Lapis Lazuli, it's about to be ruled by a idiots. Tiararose clearly dodged a bullet, she clearly would have ended up doing everything if she had married that dumb prince. Aquasteed seizing the opportunity, hopefully he'll prove himself to be a more competent prince than her ex.

Honestly I feel like the King himself should have stepped in, he's son is an embarrassment and needs to be set right before he ruins the kingdom.

Fed-Kun's army
Aquasteed must be doing fist pumps and shouting for joy at that opportunity in his head lol.
What luck, for the girl you've been crushing on to become available just before you leave the country.

Users who are viewing this thread