The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

I am so glad Akira chills out and starts rooting for AquaxTiara. She is truly insufferable in the early chapters.

How fucking selfish could the heroine be, like come on be happy with what you have.😡

this heroine is truly the dumbest of the dumb that I have ever seen in the isekai tag. even if you have the most desirable power in the world, you literally just got caught red handed trying to send his fiance into a coma??? what on earth makes her think the ML would want her anywhere near him.

What an entitled, selfish girl. She says she knows all the characters are real people, but she still treats the entire world like it was made to revolve around her. I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get a whole thing of Tiara dragging her and telling her what a piece of garbage she really is

Also lmao most powerful magic in the world, could literally make thousands of people's lives better, and chooses to use it for a man's attention get oouuuut

Dex-chan lover
Depiction is as i expected it would be. Very satisfying to finally see this part in manga

Dex-chan lover
I think it's acceptable that Akari is that dumb. We always seem to magically have amazing and level-headed isekai characters yet, it seems we don't get many of the opposite.

It's not like truck-kun specifically targets good people all the time.

Dex-chan lover
damn im glad akari is dumb because i genuinely would have been pissed if tiara was significantly hurt 😔 anyway, i was genuinely impressed at aqua's entrance.... what amazing timing that lad has!

i suppose the next story arc is tiara adjusting to her new life in prince aqua's country? though i wonder how akari & hartknights will fare in the interim

Dex-chan lover
awh i actually thought that akari would be tiara's new friend in marine forest or something

Fed-Kun's army
@Kucai I know right, I'm glad that this scene from the LN got adapted in details even the monologue which makes it so satisfying

I'm more worried about the mysterious new heroine of the sequel that Tiararose will probably end up meeting. How much of the sequels plot will end up triggering, just with the assumption tiara was forced on aqua rather than another fiancee.

No lie idk why she’s so mad. Like I’m thinking about all of the dating sims I’ve played and only a few of them would I actually be kinda bummed that I couldn’t be with my first choice. Like in most situations the second choice is still a really solid choice and if I’ve had time to live and love that second choice I might think “what if...?”when it comes to first choice but I’m not going to be mad when they find someone that they love. I might be confused on why they love them if it’s a rival character or a villain but I mean if they’re happy I’m happy. Half the jackpot is still a lot is all I’m saying.

Dex-chan lover
If akira choose to let everything go after this happened I'll still hate her even if she choose to do it

Dex-chan lover
The prince is clearly foreshadowing that something else is going one regarding mc, as he mentions losing her is too costly for the country even if they gain holy magic user. Since he first said to readers he had to get her back when holy magic user awakened, I am guessing he noticed something back then. Maybe some kind of resonance signifying she is too, or maybe he realized she knew of 'future events'? etc.

Dex-chan lover
What’s really bad is that she’s nowhere near the worst I’ve seen. Though she seems especially dumb.

Hmmm, the prince foreshadows, Akira foreshadows the next female (lead) antagonist from the sequel. ^w^
looking forward to how the story develops.

Users who are viewing this thread