The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
This seems to be a "roll credits" scene...I don't think they will axe this...right?

Fed-Kun's army
glad there was a happy ending, but tiara exposing that she was from another world was kinda disappointing. cant blame her though bc she was literally caught off guard.

@beeqwop
That's my problem with the story, too. I feel like she was most active in the first chapters, but now? A doormat would be less passive...

Isn't this actually quite beneficial for the kingdom now, for attempted murder will lead her to be used for the kingdom rather than marriage like a human battery just like another manga where a certain character ended badly and drained of her powers until she was useless.

Double-page supporter
Wew caught in the act. Dumbest reincarnation heroine *villain by far.

Dex-chan lover
Who in their right mind would marry Akari with how she abuses her power?

What guarantee would she be able to give to the people, the nobility, and the king that she won't do the same to them?

She may have the holy power, but the way I see it there's too many strings attached to it, assuming she listens at all.

Here's hoping the sequel's heroine, who is undoubtedly going to be isekai'd, has more than two brain cells to rub together and the temperament of a saint.

If I cant make you Mine
then no one gonna take you . . .
875ec93dec74a8ec56ec752f2c91c606db88ebc34ad36330b8d7da7dd5c0c326.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I actually worried for a sec that the stupid woman would win after thinking that they would be friends. Lol This chapter was a bit of a rollercoaster.

@broadsword80 If the other heroine is also isekai'd, Tiara needs to learn to have a better poker face. But I'm hoping she's a better person than Akari.

@broadsword80 @roxanneayy
If you're interested with 2nd hand spoilers, (that is assuming if I remember it right) the sequel "heroine"
is neither a reincarnator nor fully antagonistic with MC. But what is the conflict with the sequel/next arc? Other than more fluff from the ship, the sequel heroine is basically suffering from heartbreak (If I remember it right, she's a childhood friend of Aqua) and the ones that are actually attempting to destroy the ship are the fairies/spirits acquainted with the sequel heroine. Kinda like the vengeful white cat but less psychotic, they can sense their special person is suffering emotionally and is determined to make her happy no matter what. The spirits sequel heroine are contracted with are water spirits (alongside the water spirit king) and MC herself will gain the favor of the forest spirits, along with the forest spirit king. Both elemental spirits are in conflict with one another.

Fed-Kun's army
The white queen has over stepped her movement while the black king has came from behind his defense to protect his black queen(chess terminology).
CHECKMATE akari.😡

Aggregator gang
Thank goodness! I was so worried with how it all will go, yay prince aqua 😍

and this is how you wasted holy power... just give it to a bit~~ .-.

Users who are viewing this thread