The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon thank you for the spoilers!!! It's gotten me excited for that arc.
I lol'ed when you said less psychotic than the vengeful white cat. I can already imagine what the spirits will be like.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That was basically sociopathic. I guess that's what it means to think of people as NPC characters and conquest targets.

Though the solidarity in regretting you died too soon to play a game is something I can empathize with a little too well.

I gotta say, after coming this far, I'm actually quite annoyed with the over-the-top flirting between our main couple. Something about it is...excessive to me? Not sure how to put it. The names are plain ridiculous too.

I was actually so scared of reading this because I can't stop thinking what if Prince Aqua really did choose Akari. Thank God he really do love Lady Tiara so much. Huhuhu. I have so much love for Lady Tiara. She's so precious. T____T

ah yes my source of vanilla for my veins never fails to deliver...

Dex-chan lover
i reiterate that this manga sometimes makes me wanna go "kyaaa" and giggle like a fangirl

@roxanneayy
Apparently, reading the other comments with spoilers, the biggest thing we should be worrying about in the Marineforest arc is the dreaded
MC amnesia subplot (and before getting the favor of the forest spirit king, said spirit king wants to take her for himself). AT LEAST with sequel heroine, MC will somehow become the best of friends with Akari (as weird as this sounds) and get her support, I've spoiled myself with the wedding/last chap at least with a little bit of Akari's POV, she becomes a true MCxAqua main shipper. I honestly don't remember that spoiler. The spoilers I've read went with the bigger picture where MC
despite not having OP powers like the heroines, is important enough that when Aqua becomes something2x, forgot the term since its so long, but its related to spirits and the stars, so the star King, he has to hold a vast amount of something magic related. Both the former Star king and queen have a semi tragic thing going on, forgot if one went insane or whose form was heavily affected, but MCs purpose of being special is basically, she's the perfect fit for the star queen. Since, despite her average magic skills (compared to the heroines), MC has been mentioned to be something like an endless or at least a really big cup that could hold most of Aqua's magic carrying burdens

Awww Prince Aqua is super duper....... AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

i like Tiara but at the same time, I don't. I mean, well i guess... she's just one of those protags that is dependent on the male lead.. and i am a fan of female leads who has strong characters, those that can defend themselves, or at least who can buy time before the ML make his appearance.. in Tiara's case.. it is by chance or luck.. Akari's character is okay and i like her too, so bishie.. but she's crazy hahaha...

Anyway, i like this manga as a whole..

Dex-chan lover
God, I was so hoping she'd get caught in the act. That couldn't have gone any better, though I wish she didn't have to admit she was also a reincarnation.

Double-page supporter
Lady akari should stay in her road. Rule number 1 of dating game once you started a road don't change.

Jesus christ akari why must u be like that

She becomes much better later guys

Get dunbked on bitch !

Sorry. Had to let that out.

But it feel good to see that manipulative... Get what she desserve. For now.

@nanceqn I don't doubt it, but it feel good for now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread