The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Contributor
I thought they could have been friends, but alas, she was a bitch in sheep's clothing.

The combined mindset of "this is a game, everything is predetermined" and "I'm the main character, the most important person in the world" could definitely make a lot of people not even consider the feelings of the "characters" or the consequences of their actions and just focus on "winning" and getting the "good ending" while dismissing any problems as artificial obstacles.

I was kinda wanting the MC to go talk to the heroine while she was locked in her room, to convince her that this isn't a game and she needs to take things seriously, but it wouldn't have been in-character. Ah well.

BEGONE T H O T

This is so lovely it goes right in the kokoro TT

Thank you so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't you be a little worried about the heroine of the sequel?
If fate is so strong in that world it could have some repercussion... or not since it was likely because of Aqua not getting together with Tiara in the original... but in the original Aqua never got in love with Tiara since she would not go to read in under the tree... yeah...

Dex-chan lover
This one feels like it's trying to do a speedrun of the typical otome vilainess story

Dex-chan lover
Good. Fuck you, you shallow minded bitch.

Main love interest is top tier.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, THOT got shredded by chapter 11. Glad it didn't drag itself out for chapters on end like all the other novels. Now back to our regularly scheduled fluffiness? But now we get the hint of the next arc. The new THOT that'll show up when they get to MarineForest.

Thanks for the update!

Imo this would've been more satisfying to see if Tiara had shown any kind of agency and tried to actively do something. Instead, she just waits around for things to happen around her and to her, instead of taking her fate into her own hands. That's what I call a weak character. Still, it's quite fluffy so I guess I can overlook it? Idk.

1yuvih.jpg

lmao. imagine trying to say you know theyre not game characters and then using shit like this to justify your arguments/get your way. I really dislike the other girl but I guess thats the point. I quite like how this was resolved c:

Group Leader
Well, I'm not sure why that caught me off-guard.
It started out, like, "Oh, another reincarnator is the heroine. She's kind of a loony and insanely jealous but I mean, it's fine."
Ch11: "Oh, she just tried to turn the protagonist into a fucking vegetable. Welp"

What is this sıspüxjc8sğa
i mean this manga have too much cringe moment, sorry i cant stand loolkdkdodod

Akari is pretty cute this chapter. Great expressions author.

she didnt try to kill her, she said a one month coma spell. in girl jealousy, it can usually be worse than that.

her non-standard behaviour is quite refreshing compared to most characters, let alone boring stoic generic girly mc girl (pls save meh, ikemam prince).

I find akari a far more interesting character. I would rather read her story than the generic seahorse/mcgirl's romance.

She said she had to climb the social ladder as a peasant, a a difficult struggle. Mcgirl's force feed noble tutoring is hard too, but less than akari's struggle would have been, and more dull. I would like to have seen akari's struggle.

Hell i cant even remember mcgirl's name as she left no impression on me besides her self defense in ch1/2

Yeah akari cucked her and treats everyone like a npc, but really, why should i care? that's far more entertaining behaviour.

At the very least of the two i know who's more fun to hang with.

Though to be fair to mc, she'd be so much better to debate with.

Very Minor spoilers
akari becomes much more likeable later on

She also stops treating japan!mc like a npc

@deltarayedge To be honest, you're right. Tiara ( the MC) is rather boring. Akari is literally the only one driving the plot in this story. At first, I was neutral to her as she was obviously the delusional reincarnated heroine. A character that has often been done before. But after the first few chapters, the story got so boring and was basically a fluff fest. The story was a bore until appeared Akari reappeared and as a result, my approval rating of her became higher than Tiara's. She's probably my favourite delusional heroine in otome isekais but that's probably due to the other characters' lacklustre personalities.

Furthermore, there has been literally zero character development with the exception of maybe Hartsknight and that was only a few pages.

Users who are viewing this thread