The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Kyaa! I really like prince Aqua, fav! And it’s nice how Tiara isn’t just giving in but stands up too.

Thanks so much! Can’t wait to see what’s next!

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan

Not really. The premise is attempting top say that the game cannot be compares to real life due freedom of choice. It's the whole "freewill" thing.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Didn't Tiara get her reincarnation memories only a day before the graduation party? So, she did always read under the tree in any case and Aqua always saw her during that year he was attending the academy. The only difference Tiara could make was change her behavior in Hartknights's company before the party and then when she was accused at the party. Apparently her behavior when accused was sufficiently different for Aqua to decide to act. In the original game story he wouldn't have acted and she might have been exiled (though that part is so unrealistic that if the other characters behaved like real humans, the prime minister's daughter wouldn't be summarily banished).

Dex-chan lover
Strong arms you have there, mister. To be able to princess-carry her like it was nobody's business...

🤬🤬🤬 I hate every heroine in every reincarnation themed manga that features Villainess as their mc grrr I wanna slap the hell out of akari's face.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I still can't relax. I'm still worried that Tiara is going to be hurt. I really hope that there's no shady business.

Also, while I like this series, I feel like the "villainess" of this manga is weak. Tiara has been very kind from the start. I just can't imagine her doing villain like thing from here on.

Katarina's story is better in terms of the villain premise because she tries to change things from when she's a kid. While Tiara only regained her memories and realize that she is the villain one day before the banishment. Still good though, but mainly for fluffiness.

I was dumb to think the reincarnated akari is good
And i feel like aant to see the happy ending for akari
And i glad Prince aqua is a wise human

@deltarayedge i too think she is interesting, but her unique character makes me want to see her fall into ruin even more. fuck the happy ending for that bitch, she thought she could do anything with her holy powers and got SHUT DOWN by prince aqua. the look of despair was simply gratifying to see 😈

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings he feels too good to be true. Hopefully I'm just paranoid 😢

Dex-chan lover
I just hope he doesn't act like a dick and choose Akari in the end because of the holy prayer, girl really wants to make a harem

Damn this is probably the first time i encountered a vilainess reincarnated character manga where the “villainess” mc is a useless damsel in distress? :/ i mean like the heroine is more entertaining than her, all mc does is just crying and worrying that her prince will get snatched, atleast do sumn lmao. Im hoping it stops here and she’ll get stronger or atleast fiercer in future chapters

Double-page supporter
Ugh this witch. Does she realise she's become a thot witch now? I thought people with holy powers won't be corrupt but this chick is an exception. It's her soul that's rotten though so now I can't see her repenting unless she grows up.

Users who are viewing this thread