The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Zm

Well shiiiittt
This prince really can't hold it in and I am here for all of it xD

bruh that escalated so quickly at the end there that i JUMPED. the fact that he left all those marks behind-- i can't

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

How have I never realized Tiara's dress has pockets? Like can we get some more dresses with pockets irl pls

Someone go kill that other bitch and let Tiara have a reverse harem lolol (or just Aqua, you know, uninterrupted). It frustrates me that Aqua can't guess/confront what Tiara is dealing with since he is so familiar with jealously himself, but I guess she doesn't really show it. Anyway, let's all pray for a smut chapter

I think her feelings of insecurity are justified! Even if Aqua loves her, she just can't help thinking there's a chance he could change his mind and end up with that other girl (since it DID happen with Hartknights and Akari, even though she didn't do anything villainous at all

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia

“Or rather, if she can set him up with the heroine, that would be great.”

Well, probably in the game the Fairy King is really one of the flags...one of the endings; in that ending, the King and the FMC (now rival) unite the forest fairies and the sea fairies, letting FMC having enormous powers or something along the line.

Dex-chan lover
I'll disinfect you. Even Kashima would be too embarassed to say those lines.

Dex-chan lover
Um.... Things are raunchy7towards the end there
O3o
Many thanks

sometimes im like awww this is so cute and fluffy and sometimes tiara suddenly has hickies

Users who are viewing this thread