The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
So is this sea fairy Queen going to mess things up? And then end up with forest fairy king?😂

Dex-chan lover
They could've ended it after the wedding, but nooooooo. I'm guessing the next arc is the Sea fairy queen's rebellion or some shit, like was foretold previously if Lady Aishira becomes sad.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. I think the sea fairy queen is gonna fuck things up because the girl she favoured didn't win in the end.

oh yea, sea fairy queen is going to make trouble...I can only hope all this insecurity from the FL and ML is done though...

I don’t think my heart can handle more dramaaa😭😭 let them be happy!! tiara has been through it enough😣

Fed-Kun's army
Forgot why I called the original web novel a sob-fest.

This chapter reminded me why.

RUH ROUGH BAD NEWS INCOMING???

I honestly was expecting the series to end off right here but I'm happy to see it's still going this chapter was so cuteeeee

Also wow aishira’s outburst at the wedding???!!!! IM SO MAD LIKE??? also WHY did
the prince have to make a big deal out of it going out of his way in the middle of the ceremony to reject her ugh idk it’s just a little too much she should take a hint

You thought the story will gonna end but author's said no and revealed another character lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
Keith is such a good guy, if he let the event happen and that girl convinced Aqua to choose her instead somehow then Tiara probably would have gone with him if he decided to step in and take her away.

I do kind of feel like that scene was unacceptable. It's Tiara's special day are we really gonna go over and acknowledge the girl crying? During the wedding in front of everyone? Really rude, someone should have taken her out if she was crying so dang loud both the bride and groom noticed.
At least she didn't interrupt their vows and run out crying when Aqua rejects her. Then the fairies would flood the place and how would that look in the history books. The city drowned in her tears because she was upset the prince didn't run away with her on his wedding bday.

Dex-chan lover
And here comes the NTR loving mermaid to try and fuck with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread