The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
@wataterp From what I remember
Pearl thinks Tiara is trying to steal her man, Gale, the sky fairy king who blessed Aqua or something haven't read in like a year but Pearl had a misunderstanding related to Gale

Going to drop this, i think the story has concluded and there is no need to read further.

Double-page supporter
@Akiyukichan there are even more arcs after this including one where
Tiara loses her memory and all the confidence and character development is temporarily thrown out the window because Olivia who was Aqua's fiancee in the game who is also a reincarnator who decided she wanted to be an adventurer instead got herself trapped exploring the ruins near the castle and Olivia's butler decided instead of asking for help like a normal person that causing Tiara to go into a coma and lose her memories of the past 2 years by removing the fairy king ring she obtained before it was completely attuned to her as leverage was a better idea
I was so mad

@Umbrecola

Legit from what i just read im tempted to make this the final chapter, not read anymore and leave it with a good ending

ugh i guess imma click this as completed. i've read the novel and oh how damn annoying and much i hated it. there's no need for unnecessary drama 💀🥰

Knew it, more drama.
Will also mark it as completed, don't want anymore suffering for mah fmc.

I feel a little bad, since she didn't seem to have attracted the attention of the other guests (although if she was crying so loud that Tiararose noticed, I suppose maybe it's implied the other guests could hear? but none of them wanted to ask her what was wrong lol) and the fact that the prince just rejected her in public is awkward as hell lmao. He could have done it as an aside during the reception post-wedding, instead of in front of all the guests and drawing attention to her straight up sobbing.

The story (from what I remember from the webnovel) goes kind of downhill after this, so I'll check back in once multiple chapters are uploaded lol. Thanks for the chapter!

I'm done with the drama..

I'm gonna conclude that this story ends here... will be back if the story is marked as completed

Dex-chan lover
That was some pointless drama. But wait, there's more!

So I assume that water spirit king/queen/whatever hated FMC cause she and ML are a thing, and now is gonna try to kidnap ML or whatever away from FMC.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno bout u guys, but this is completed for me. Thanksies and bb

Dex-chan lover
@amethystsilver I'm not surprised; Crown Prince is the author's most popular ongoing series.

Author's already working on the 11th webnovel arc, and Vol 11 of the LN version is due for release January 2021.
https://bslogbunko.com/product/akuyaku/322001000657.html

PS. Here's the cover for Vol 10,
featuring Tiara and Aqua's baby.
https://bslogbunko.com/product/akuyaku/322001000655.html

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks very much Puni!! Let's just pretend that little foreshadowing at the end didn't happen lol. See you guys in the next shoujo!!!

Thank you for the chapter

Cant we have medetachi medetachi and end it here ? It was fun but now Im just

Tired

?? it's still continuing ???? assuming from the last panel.
I was 100% sure this was gonna be the last chapter or there would be an extra epilogue or something. The timing was JUST right

Users who are viewing this thread