The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Agh! Why must they do this, just cut it right before the last panel, it would've been perfect!

Dex-chan lover
I figured some water bitches were gonna get in the way. Got my hopes up that this damn negative 9999 self esteem stat girl might finally get to be happy without worry, but nope.

@ Umbrecola

Quick quest: When she lost her memories of the last 2yrs what exactly happens and what does the prince do?

Are there still like some NTR flags or is it just the prince trying to get her memories back

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I thought was actually going to be the end, springs up a "to be continued" sign.
Not complaining, but it's always such a cliffhanger teaser.

I guess this is the final chapter for me.

After reading the comments that
Tiara will suffer again with unnecessary drama(?), nope. All I know is they end up together and will have a child. I'm satisfied with that.

Thank you for the update! They finally got married 😆
I read a lot of the light novel and gave up after a million chapters 🤣

Don't worry guys it's at its final arc.

Battle with the sea fairy queen and we'll also meet the other king then that's it.

i honestly wished the manga was just a promo of the novel and ended here.
i guess ill let the next arc pile up first before reading this again. see you folks in 2022!

it's been so long since update thank you!

Also
New villain/ villainess ?

ohhoioo thank you so much for this amazing and lovely chapter. It's not over huh? New villainess on the block coming~

Dex-chan lover
Oh yay, another chapter of the manga where I get to make fun of the main dude's retarded name. This time I'll go with Waterdonkey.

Users who are viewing this thread