The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

I'm happy with this ending. Didn't see that last panel, i think i'll just drop this one here.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The last page reminds me of when I was watching Sailor Moon and bad guys just suddenly appear out of nowhere, Sailor Moon might be legendary but I'm not watching the same plotline 5 times, ok?

I would recommend everyone dropping here (which is something I don't do), I'll continue reading but I'm not expecting much.

Ey there’s plenty of other men in the sea, go find someone else 😒
Bless Aqua for being a boss ass husband.

I read some spoilers. It really isn't that bad, and the main storyline is over and done with. The author is just one of those people who add all sorts of side stories after the main one - hence why this is chapter is adapted from chapter 30 of the novel (out of, like, 180+ chapters). Here are the spoilers I found, but keep in mind that they're second-hand.

The 'water king' is actually a woman, who is still bitter about a man in her past (water-girl's ancestor) who married someone else. She isn't happy about water-girl being rejected, and resorts to petty pranks. Also, somewhere along the way, MC makes friends with the wind king - which only makes things worse because the water 'king' and him both like each other. Now seriously jealous, the water 'king' tries to destroy the kingdom or kill MC and the prince, but is stopped in time. The wind king, who is a cross-dresser, dresses up as man for once and finally confesses to the water 'king'.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all can just drop the series right about this arc now, since It went full filler right about here, anyway.
Yep, all those kinds of tropes with a sprinkle of Shoujo all over the place.

@zz2000 omg that cover. that synopsis. what. lool thank you for telling me this. i dont know what to do with this information. I'm freaking out omfg. THE SPOILS
LOL

Dex-chan lover
Oh, ho ho.
So the Fairy King of the best element is going to meddle?

Good, good.

just end the story, what other parts of the story they didn't address? The original female lead became a friend after they both learned their secrets, The prince had to grow up from the incident of the original female lead, Prince aqua was able to marry the female lead and show how much he loved her, and the female lead was able to move from her fears of losing aqua since they got married. What, is she going to fight against a spirit who likes the prince and thinks she's not worthy of him just for 3 chapters later to change her mind or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Mr-Stark I think Prince Aqua has the Wind Spirit as a guardian while Tiara has the Fairy Spirit, then we had the "heroine" that has the Water/Ocean spirit that wants the best for her, so that's pretty much getting Prince Aqua... probably she's going to mess with the married couple or bring chaos to the kingdom

MOTHERFREAKING i thought this was finally over. That water and holy girls gone and done. No more fairy king. Now we have the water goddess. 🙃🙃🙃

How many sequels does this have?

Users who are viewing this thread