The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

just a full heads up (I don’t think this needs a spoiler tbh) but as a few commenters before mentioned: this IS the end of the main story. so if you’re looking for a place to drop/stop, I would really do it here.

I just checked & the wn is STILL being published in jpn with 158 chapters. . . this is chapter 30. lol. idk if the manga will follow the wn but do what you will that info.

everything afterwards is really cliche, overtly sweet, & dramatic (based off what I’ve been reading in wn) sort of a “dumb adventures of a married couple after their “happily ever after””. alright if you want something cute & time wasting. but it does leave you with a empty because the story telling is so tedious & dramatic. just leaving a warning that I wish someone had informed me before I kept going tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the treat, now i need to drink some bitter coffee to get the sweetness out. But yikes 150+ chapters and still going after the end of the otome game arcs. might need to put this on hold while its ongoing for a while.

Nah, enough for me: I will just skip all the angst that will come from the water fairy and believe they really got their "happily ever after" with, at least, three children being each of them blessed by each fairy (rooting for the youngest to be the sidekick of the forest fairy 😂).

Thanks for the translation 😘

Ok, thanks for the heads up guys. Might only read the next chapter to see how the Water King/Queen look like the drop it.

Grats to the MC for getting past the Galge’s Bad End.

I wanted to drop it at first but now that I read @JennyNoelle 's comment

I can't wait to see the confession between the Wind King and Sea King lmao

Group Leader
Akariiiiii

giphy.gif

Omg just when I thought they got their happy ending...the author really has to hit us with the last page😶

@Meido All the hate towards Aishira isn't because she realized her feelings during the wedding, it's because she tried to ruin the wedding by confessing to prince Aqua. I mean, if she was so upset about it that her crying was loud enough to be heard by Aqua and Tiara, then she should have tried to leave as quietly as possible to not interrupt the obviously happy couple, being young isn't an excuse, she knew what she was doing.

If the last panel would have been 'The End~', I wouldn't really mind, but what's with that? The water Sprit King? I am getting nervous xD

Oh gif the king of the sea fairies will probably appear next 😆, I hope the king of the sky fairies will appear too

Yall leave this gal the fuck alone 😭😭 Sis is already insecure enough agahsgfa too much invertening from these higher powers

Aggregator gang
I SWEAR TO GOD
LET THIS JUST END ON A GOOD NOTE ALREADY

Also, imagen if this had a Yuri subplot

oof. This would be a great place to end it, but you see that last page and *sigh* I guess since I'm already here...

Why is this crappy story getting all its volumes adapted while good stories stop at a promo? Is it really popular in Japan? Are they like us, hating it yet can't look away cause it's such a trainwreck?

Users who are viewing this thread