The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Nope, didn't see that last page, no sir, the manga ended happily at just the right page.

Nice, now it's time for the ocean (queen?) to reveal herself. I wonder what kind of problems will start in the next arc, especially since she already has the support of an OP fairy king lol
I'm guessing it's mainly going to be about getting the blessing of the sky and ocean kings as well so the kingdom can become OP
And I hope they show Aishari finding someone to be with, and I ESPECIALLY hope they do a side love story for Tiara's maid, maybe with Aqua's assistant magic person

I’m still rooting for you, Keith! I’m always gonna be rooting for you T^T steal that wife, you do you boo🥺💕

Fed-Kun's army
Well the Forest Fairy King end up with the Sea Fairy Queen?😂 Reread this chapter after no uploading🥲

Ok...but IMO the confrontation at the wedding was weird not romantic. I mean like really, you gonna call out someone at a wedding who's done nothing? Kinda funny how everyone around took it in stride, in reality Lady Aishari would be the most gossiped about person... Also, am I bad for still liking Keith? Like I'm happy that they got married but Keith was just so naturally flattering towards Tiara... I loved that tension! Happy he supports her though!

Fed-Kun's army
honestly i'm more interested in the spin off now, i hope someone translates it... IT LOOKS FUNNY (i THINK it's a spin off of this, anyway??? aishari and aqua showed up)

this wedding was weird?? also a bummer? why did he even approach the other girl??? it's just bizarre. and i thought it was going to end here but then that last page.. lmao WHY!!! alkjdsjlk

thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
is it not over? this wouldve been a fitting end though, kinda disturbed at the wedding bit tho

Contributor
Ignored that last page. →the end.
Ok, bye. Thanks for the scanlations guys!

Dex-chan lover
Considering this hasnt been touched after this for two years, hopefully the manga crew was like, "No, you've had enough" and cut off the novel writer.

Can't stand writers/mangakas who can't just end shit and have to draw shit out (which then OF COURSE is a gimmick to enable them after that arc to be like "Oh hey that thing we did/mentioned/alluded to in this unecessary "last arc?" We're gunna make ANOTHER arc about that now" rinse repeat).

I get its implied about her and the sea king/queen/whatever, as well as the sky king/queen/whatever was chown cut off in one chapter, but it just feels like that's what's going on here.

Dex-chan lover
Yo wtf people decided to self-end the manga and the scanlator actually took it seriously :kek:

It's 3 years and no update. We're so dead bros.

Users who are viewing this thread