The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

Double-page supporter
the same naming sense as costumize creator manga
are normal names really that hard to use?
coulda just research names in some western lits?

so basically.
Heroine - Doesnt understand rules of nobility and is the "IM OFFENDED" type.
Fiance - Blind to the rules of nobility and is the type who doesnt like to be told what to do.
MC - Nagged in the past but with good reason and even if she explains everything gets dunked on through the power of blind love.

Very similar to that other manga where the MC's engagement gets annulled and she takes over a fief where she builds a company and starts making massive reforms.

Wonder how itll develop after this early hurdle.

I like the unusual names. It’s much better than trying to randomly smash together mismatched Western names.

How dare a mere crown prince that hasn't yet becoming the King dare to banish a daughter of a freakin' Duke? Does he want his country to get revolted?
Also, the current King, if by chance is a wise king, would at least reconsider if putting this idiot of a prince to be the future leader of the country he ruled for the whole life, because it's pretty much doomed with that IQ.
I enjoy reading these otome game isekai, but the logic about the beginning plot fail so hard

@vulcan2k7 I think that is the point... What the crown prince says it supposed to follow the games storyline but since the mc changes how she acts and responded so dose what the prince says. And since he has no way to convict her he oversteps his position to banish her.

@beeqwop I agree the so call Western names I've seen often times have the sir and given names from different countries or are not even real names and jest something the authors come up with or so it would seem

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. interesting.. but.. if that prince become the king.. gg for the kingdom tho.. that kinda of attitude.. kek 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Do otome games all have condemnation events for the villainess? God damn.

Also i have a problem with the fact all those otome stories have the very same setting. Daughter of duke, villainess, destruction end, etc...

@KajurN maybe you will find Otome is touch (OIT) https://mangadex.org/title/31032 and Kenkyo Kenjitsu (novel) interesting?! It's Otome type but the heroine is truly heroine, I see OIT is good because it has a very strange theme
Heroine is a super good nature person, but her position as a heroine is taken by another reincarnate person

Whose etiquette teacher did the crown prince have to behave in front of his court like that!! The Duke is ready to explode with anger!

Users who are viewing this thread