The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

HAILLL PRINCE AQUAAAAAA YOU DID GREAT MAN, and that black hair bijch needs to fck off omg

if that *holy prayer* fcks up there happiness ima go full 2d and smack a bjtch mark my words you gonna be reading it and then out of know where a fat man is gonna come running through the pages and beat the crap out of her.

This shit is too cheesy, even for a shoujo..... i may well let it aside, for a good time (for ever) 😂 (i just cant read it. I laugh too much with every ridiculous situation that happens. Each guy gets there at the right place. Everything goes too damned fast (come on, girl! You barely knew that fellow from before, and you will marry him? It shouldnt work that way. Wasnt that what Frozen was about, actually? And well....every character is too stupid for its own good 😅 . Its quite hilarious, how extended is the topic of the academy for nobles, in which the "villain girl" (which is not so bad) ends up dumped by his fiancee, casually a prince; who decides to throw away a political manouvre of great complexity and preparation, by flirting with a nobody, following rumors of dubious credibility. Im not sure who actually started the trend, (Common sense of a duke's daughter, maybe?)...but after reading the same shit several times, im slightly fed up with the theme.

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve actually dropped this series twice before, both times at chapter 6, I believe. There it starts to go a bit past fluff, into “detailed personal fantasy of the author.” I wasn’t personally invested in Aquasteed at any point (and rather skeptical of the presence of his “squid hands,” as @arabbit accurately called them in the chapter 6 comments
Seriously, how often does he touch/kiss various parts of her in the carriage on the way back from the party in chapter 3? Two days prior, they’d never even conversed with each other; that Tiara doesn’t even superficially object should make him worried about how healthy her sense of personal boundaries is.
) so the personal fantasy bits have no draw for me. From what I’ve seen, I would only recommend this one to somebody if they like Aquasteed types.

“Loves you dearly but is worryingly possessive“ fantasy boyfriends are frankly hard to avoid; they’re not enough of a reason for me to drop something, usually. But the main character, uh...has never really done anything in the story except be cute, feel loved, and assent to what’s happening to her. She exists in a kind of impersonal, shallow way that’s hard to describe.
Like what Aquasteed observed of her through a library window really is all there is to her.
That’s terribly uninteresting to me, so I dropped this one, forgot why I did because I didn’t have a good conscious grasp on my reasoning, and tried it only to drop it again. That happened twice, so I wrote this wall-o’-words in an effort to tease out why; hopefully it will help somebody else too.

Dex-chan lover
@Poisondilu
I agree. But at least some of the names could be considered a kind of artistic writing. Every name is 2 words made into 1. For example. Tiararose = tiara + rose. Tiara, a crown like headwear commonly worn by female royalty, but also often worn by brides. Rose, a red flower, usually associated with love. FMC has red hair and the story revolves around a marriage situation.

Marineforest, the name of a kingdom which seems to have a large marine based industry. Somewhat specializing in precious resources like pearls. Forest likely comes from its high demand for wood. Can't be a marine based kingdom without boats.

Aquasteed. Aqua is water, and he is prince to a kingdom highly invested in water based things. Steed, something someone rides to go from place to place. You can figure this one out yourself.

@JavelinJoe
tenor.gif

"main character" bitch won't settle for anything less than the harem ending. Press F for Tiararose.

Dex-chan lover
While I think there's no guarantee that Aqua will make Akari his in terms of marriage, he definitely would want her in his nation for his people. We'll see if he's actually scum or not soon. If so, Tiara should give up with all of them and just find someone else or join a monastery.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read one of these, I wonder about the author's naming sense.... Do they just pick words out of a dictionary? I suppose the country names can be explained away, by the national products they are known for, but how do you name a prince Sea Horse, or Deer Knight?

I dont think I can accept such man and I hate both man. just give Tiara to me. I'll take care of her

I feel like if I've learned nothing else from otome game isekais like this one, it's that the next time I play an otome, I should NOT be a homewrecking b*tch and instead pick a guy who is, you know, actually single.

In other words, AKARI GO THE F*CK HOME

Users who are viewing this thread